Who Would You Like To See as the New Reds Manager?

Who Should Be the Reds Next Manager  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Be the Reds Next Manager

• Barry Larkin
    • Joe Girardi
    • John Farrell
    • Bring Back Dusty!
    • Brad Ausmus
    • Omar Vizquel
    • Other (Please Specify)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know all the names. A total of 12 interviews and that is supposedly it. Now they are going to narrow it down for a second round of interviews with their top choices from the 12.

With this crew that will probably narrow it down to 11. I’m not even sure they know who or what they want at this point.

Jerry Crasnick

‏Verified account @jcrasnick

1m1 minute ago

There's an emerging sense in the industry that David Bell could have the inside track for the #Reds managerial position. Bell is also a candidate for the #BlueJays job. Rocco Baldelli is also strongly in the mix in Cincinnati. His interview went "extremely well,'' sources say.

Jerry Crasnick

‏Verified account @jcrasnick

1m1 minute ago

There's an emerging sense in the industry that David Bell could have the inside track for the #Reds managerial position. Bell is also a candidate for the #BlueJays job. Rocco Baldelli is also strongly in the mix in Cincinnati. His interview went "extremely well,'' sources say.

I wouldn't be upset with either choice.

Jon Heyman

‏Verified account @jonHeyman

David Bell, Brad Ausmus and Joe Girardi are into the 2nd round in Reds derby, as @ken_Rosenthal and @ctrent reported. It is further believed those are the 3 finalists. Bell was reported as favorite here going in. All 3 r candidates elsewhere, which makes it interesting.

Sounds like those are the final 3. I would be very happy with any of them.