Kes Murphy Is Coach At Notre Dame Academy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad hire thats why so. Runs a terrible program has a poor attitude which in turns rubs off on the kids. Acts like a 2 year old when things dont go his way. Bad hire for NDA..

Why so defensive? If you're going to make a comment on here it's nice to back it up with information to support your feelings. Everyone is not privy to what goes on deep down in programs and likes to hear what people who are supposedly in the know have to save. That said thanks for the insight.

Makes you wonder if some of the girls at Holy Cross will stay.

That is a great question. NDA does not allow middle schoolers to play basketball so the girls that are in middle school can either continue to play at HC or go back and play for their middle school programs. I dont see anyone that is in high school at HC leaving with him.

Why so defensive? If you're going to make a comment on here it's nice to back it up with information to support your feelings. Everyone is not privy to what goes on deep down in programs and likes to hear what people who are supposedly in the know have to save. That said thanks for the insight.

Not defensive, just stating facts. Here is some information for you to ease your mind. How about getting thrown out of a game up 20 with two games left in the season, knowing you will sit for three games with districts coming up? How about that district game you had to miss is with your now employer? Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it! I've got plenty of stories. Call me, I'm easy to find.

Edited by Runcible Owl
Rule 13

Hoping for nothing but success for Kes and the NDA basketball program.

Kes was an assistant coach when my son played freshman ball at CCH. He was a good coach and a standup guy then and I would expect he still is.

Time to get to work girls.

Go Pandas!