Giants 36 Cowboys 22

Calm down...

I was not arguing with you or was not intending to what so ever. I was just saying "the Giants kicker & defense had half of the Giants total points". I wasnt saying anything good or bad about the offense, just some stats.

You said it like it was a bad thing that the Giants kicker scored 10 points...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowboys seem to really struggle, in and near the "Red Zone". I've been critical of Owens but he played well, other than the dropped 4th down pass, which can happen to anyone.

Bledsoe also didn't have much protection up front. A problem the Cowboys need to address, regardless of their QB.

The Boys lost it more than the Giants won it? That really doesn't make sense. The Giants went in to a hostile stadium and DOMINATED. Looked like they won...to me? The Cowboys didn't play great, but did you ever think that might have been due to the fact that the Giants did?

The Cowboys gave the game away. They moved the ball pretty consistently all night, turnovers were the difference and until Dallas fixes that they will continue to give games away.

Apparently ESPN can't get over the fact that Dallas lost. That's all they have talked about. They havn't even began to discuss the Giants winning...it's all been about Romo/Bledsoe/TO! :laugh: Horrible coverage...

From a Giants perspective, of course it was. On a national perspective, its a no brainer to discuss Bledsoe/Romo/TO...Its all about ratings.

The Cowboys gave the game away. They moved the ball pretty consistently all night, turnovers were the difference and until Dallas fixes that they will continue to give games away.

This is the funniest thing I've ever heard. The Giants had mistakes too ya know, but since they are the better team...they overcame thoes mistakes. Eli threw an INT, and the Giants fumbled twice (losing one). The Giants also overcame the loss of 4 key defensive players. The Giants also sacked Bledsoe/Romo 6 times...but yeah, they did NOTHING right. Dallas just did everything wrong. :lol: :laugh:

From a Giants perspective, of course it was. On a national perspective, its a no brainer to discuss Bledsoe/Romo/TO...Its all about ratings.

It's just funny. Talk about the team that quite possibily will not even make the playoffs, over the team in the best position to win the division. :laugh:

I absolutely love Tiki Barber, I really do. However, there's just something intriguing about seeing Brandon Jacobs as an every down back...:scared: :scared:

He is scary to watch. I don't think I've ever seen one guy bring him down. It will be sad to see Tiki go...but it will be FUN to watch Brandon Jacobs next year.

It doesn't seem like Dallas has that many good players. I believe the same can be said about Washington.

The Giants probably have the best team, but they're going to be beat down by the tough schedule. Because of their struggles last season, Philadelphia has a much more managable slate this year, and I think they'll follow that to a division title.

It doesn't seem like Dallas has that many good players. I believe the same can be said about Washington.

The Giants probably have the best team, but they're going to be beat down by the tough schedule. Because of their struggles last season, Philadelphia has a much more managable slate this year, and I think they'll follow that to a division title.

You do realize that only two games are scheduled based on where you finished last year, right???