Giants 36 Cowboys 22

Nice perfomance for the G-Men on both sides of the ball. 6 sacks and 4 INT's (one for a TD). Came out of the game with a lot of injures though. Arrington is done for the year, Osi Umenyiora left with an injury, Sam Madison did as well. That's the bad part of the game...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big W for the G Men. Much like the Bengals, there is no doubt the level of competition is taking its toll...

I just hope the injuries aren't really serious. Umenyiora strained his hip, and I'm not sure what happened to Madison. Arrington is most likely done...

I understand that injuries are part of the game...but I hate seeing so many guys go down in one game.

Madison was a hammy I believe...

No way Bledsoe comes back this year, and maybe ever. The Boys lost this one more than the GMen won this one. The NFC East is nowhere near what we thought it was in the preseason.

The Boys lost it more than the Giants won it? That really doesn't make sense. The Giants went in to a hostile stadium and DOMINATED. Looked like they won...to me? The Cowboys didn't play great, but did you ever think that might have been due to the fact that the Giants did?

Hats off to the Giants, they played well. My boys on the other hand did everything they could to give this one away.

Pitiful, just pitiful. :creepy:

Apparently ESPN can't get over the fact that Dallas lost. That's all they have talked about. They havn't even began to discuss the Giants winning...it's all been about Romo/Bledsoe/TO! :laugh: Horrible coverage...

Offensive Stats

Passing

Eli Manning (Giants)

12/26

189 Yds

2 TD

1 INT

Romo (Cowboys)

14/25

227 Yds

2 TD

3 INT

Bledsoe (Cowboys)

7/12

111 Yds

o TD 1 INT

Rushing

T Barber (Giants)

27 Att.

114 Yds

0 TD

B Jacobs (Giants)

10 Att

40 Yds

1 TD

J. Jones (Cowboys)

13 Att

30 Yds

0 TD

Receiving

T Owens (Cowboys)

6 Catches

98 Yds

1 TD

P. Crayton (Cowboys)

3 Catches

69 Yds

1 TD

Burress (Giants)

2 Catches

94 Yds

1 TD

Shockey (Giants)

2 Catches

23 Yds

1 TD

Giants kicker, J Feeley, had 10 of the Giants 36 points

If I'm not mistaken...the giants offense put the kicker in position to score those 10 points :lol:. Not a good argument...

Calm down...

I was not arguing with you or was not intending to what so ever. I was just saying "the Giants kicker & defense had half of the Giants total points". I wasnt saying anything good or bad about the offense, just some stats.