Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Travis Steele X's new head Coach

Featured Replies

I'll withhold judgement. Not sure how I feel about this one.

This has been a supremely successful strategy for Xavier in recent searches. I think they’ll find big success continues with Steele at the helm.

I believe that Xavier did the right thing.

Works for me. Let the cycle continue

This has been a supremely successful strategy for Xavier in recent searches. I think they’ll find big success continues with Steele at the helm.

 

Cant disagree with this at all. I just hope they listen to everyone that was interested before making this decision.

Only hire they could make. They have a good recruiting class and if he was gone, they lose most.

Sometimes the best hire is the one who knows the ins and outs.

I'll withhold judgement. Not sure how I feel about this one.

 

I have more confidence in Steele than I had in Mack when he was selected head coach at X. Mack really surprised me in how good a coach he became.

It has seemed to work for Xavier in the past promoting coaches up from within.

Only hire they could make. They have a good recruiting class and if he was gone, they lose most.

Sometimes the best hire is the one who knows the ins and outs.

 

X has a very average recruiting class at best for 2018. They literally missed on every one of their top 13 targets. The key was keeping the 2017 class in house, and Steele likely does that...

Pretty much what I meant. I was speaking of what they have. Sorry for confusion.

Jonas Hayes is joining Steele's staff at Xavier. Was an assitant under Mark Fox at Georgia. Supposed to be a good recruiter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.