Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas State 61 Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

Other than CJ Frederick and maybe Jay Scrubb, I'm not sure of any senior who could play at Kentucky. Obviously there could be some surprises.

 

Just curious since you put that in the wind....what position would CJ play at UK?

  • Replies 190
  • Views 21.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just curious since you put that in the wind....what position would CJ play at UK?

 

I don't think he'd fit in Cal's system. I mentioned him more as a high-level D1 prospect.

And that’s why I wish they would go after that kid at Hopkinsville, can’t remember his name, but he can flat out play.

 

Name is DeKeyvan Tandy and he is a player. Cal watched him in the regional against Christian County. My gut feeling is Cal doesn't pull the trigger on Tandy. If he passed on Hollingsworth, he passes on Tandy.

Did Alexander shoot any FT's or even score in the second half?

 

UK only had 6 assists, which backs up by belief that the ball movement was horrible last night, with a lot of almost selfish type play.

I don't think he'd fit in Cal's system. I mentioned him more as a high-level D1 prospect.

 

Yeah, I don't think he would fit in with Cal either. I always wondered what position he would play at the next level. CJ has extraordinary offensive skills, I just wonder about where he fits in defensively.

Davidson

Buffalo

Kansas State

L Of Chicago

Florida State(probably)

West Virginia or Syracuse(the way things are going)

 

UK's road to a title would have(and will) never,ever been easier

Blown opportunity at it's highest

Name is DeKeyvan Tandy and he is a player. Cal watched him in the regional against Christian County. My gut feeling is Cal doesn't pull the trigger on Tandy. If he passed on Hollingsworth, he passes on Tandy.

I can’t see it, he’s the best I’ve personally ever seen, Cal will miss a great player if he don’t go after him.

Name is DeKeyvan Tandy and he is a player. Cal watched him in the regional against Christian County. My gut feeling is Cal doesn't pull the trigger on Tandy. If he passed on Hollingsworth, he passes on Tandy.

 

Really? Tandy's a better player and prospect than Hollingsworth. Hollingsworth is outstanding - Tandy is better.

Yeah but those guys are all 4's and 5's in the NBA. Knox will be a 3. He'll never play down though in the league.

 

Knox is most likely a face four in the NBA. Doesn't have the ball skills to play the three at that level right now...

Did Alexander shoot any FT's or even score in the second half?

 

UK only had 6 assists, which backs up by belief that the ball movement was horrible last night, with a lot of almost selfish type play.

 

You don't get an assist on free throws. That played a major reason for the lack of assists.

 

Saying last night was full of selfish basketball is a false and lazy narrative.

Name is DeKeyvan Tandy and he is a player. Cal watched him in the regional against Christian County. My gut feeling is Cal doesn't pull the trigger on Tandy. If he passed on Hollingsworth, he passes on Tandy.

Another thread has said that ironically he has been offered by K-State.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.