Open Job: Covington Holy Cross

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McClendon will be the head coach. Friend saw Joe Fredrick at the alumni tournament at Covington Catholic and said he has never talked to anyone at Holy Cross regarding the job. Was very matter of fact that he’s with Ruthsatz. Will be great to get my favorite Holy Cross player as our head coach.

McClendon will be the head coach. Friend saw Joe Fredrick at the alumni tournament at Covington Catholic and said he has never talked to anyone at Holy Cross regarding the job. Was very matter of fact that he’s with Ruthsatz. Will be great to get my favorite Holy Cross player as our head coach.

You said Fredrick would be the coach the other day lol.

When McClendon came back for the 2016-2017 year as assistant, I'm pretty sure most of us know it was because we knew then that Schrand was leaving as soon as his son graduated, and Andre would become the head coach. I would have been very suprised if it didn't happen that way.

When McClendon came back for the 2016-2017 year as assistant, I'm pretty sure most of us know it was because we knew then that Schrand was leaving as soon as his son graduated, and Andre would become the head coach. I would have been very suprised if it didn't happen that way.

Has McClendon been named as Head Coach?

I've been hearing that McClendon is out of the running for days now. Obviously this is unconfirmed, but it continues to be brought up. If this is true, I'll be disappointed for Andre. I, like many others here, assumed he returned home to take the reigns when Coach Sherand left.

I would have thought that if was going to be Andre, it would not have taken this long to hire him. I have a lot of respect for Andre from the few years he was at Beechwood. Both of my boys loved playing for him.

Same here boss.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they are looking for someone who not only is a good coach, but do not have any children coming up through the school. I wouldn't even want someone who is close to the families of the school. Just a great coach with no with no ties to the school what so ever.