Your favorite fish sandwich

gold sunrise

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best fish sandwich I've had while not near the ocean is a po boy from Jewel City Seafood in Huntington, they have their food flown in fresh so it's not much different than a sandwich you would get on the coast. It still doesn't compare to fish sandwiches I've had from numerous places in Savannah though. Savannah has some of the best food in the country though.

My favorite fast food sandwich is the Nashville hot sandwich from Arbys. I'm not a fast food fan, especially when it comes to fish, but it's a decent sandwich.

The best fish sandwich I've had while not near the ocean is a po boy from Jewel City Seafood in Huntington, they have their food flown in fresh so it's not much different than a sandwich you would get on the coast. It still doesn't compare to fish sandwiches I've had from numerous places in Savannah though. Savannah has some of the best food in the country though.

My favorite fast food sandwich is the Nashville hot sandwich from Arbys. I'm not a fast food fan, especially when it comes to fish, but it's a decent sandwich.

I can't do hot food

Is it really spicy

I can't do hot food

Is it really spicy

I like really spicy food from time to time so I'm probably not a good person to ask because to me it's not spicy but it's just more flavorful. My first guess though is that if you don't like spicy you'd be better off trying the regular version from Arby's, it's a good sandwich as well. Don't bother with getting the deluxe version with cheese though, it's better without it.

Been to the one in Palm Harbor. Don't know if there is more than one.

Catch of the day was Hogfish which is real hard for me to pass up, because you can't get it that often.

I'll hit up the grouper next time.

That is the only one. Technically their address is in Ozona, which is a suburb of Palm Harbor. I think the rear parking lot is in Palm Harbor and nobody can find Ozona on a map, so they say Palm Harbor on their website.

My favorite fish sandwich is the one that someone else is eating.

Mr. Parker, a rush delivery of 1000 fish sandwiches from a Mr. Getslow, has arrived at your home. Note reads, "All the best." Delivery instructions were, well, quite specific. Please confirm receipt of said sandwiches. - FedEx

Getslow-to-Parker-Go-Fish.jpg

Mr. Parker, a rush delivery of 1000 fish sandwiches from a Mr. Getslow, has arrived at your home. Note reads, "All the best." Delivery instructions were, well, quite specific. Please confirm receipt of said sandwiches. - FedEx

[ATTACH]65757[/ATTACH]

Looks like lawnboy was driving that truck..

Been to the one in Palm Harbor. Don't know if there is more than one.

Catch of the day was Hogfish which is real hard for me to pass up, because you can't get it that often.

I'll hit up the grouper next time.

That's the one! In Ozona not far off Tampa Road. It was excellent!