Your favorite fish sandwich

gold sunrise

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like really spicy food from time to time so I'm probably not a good person to ask because to me it's not spicy but it's just more flavorful. My first guess though is that if you don't like spicy you'd be better off trying the regular version from Arby's, it's a good sandwich as well. Don't bother with getting the deluxe version with cheese though, it's better without it.

I had the regular fish sandwich today from Arby's today. Liked it better than Wendy's .

I had the regular fish sandwich today from Arby's today. Liked it better than Wendy's .

Their 2 for $5 deal is probably the best fish sandwich deal running right now. I've had it several times lately with me getting the spicy version and my better half getting the regular version.

Their 2 for $5 deal is probably the best fish sandwich deal running right now. I've had it several times lately with me getting the spicy version and my better half getting the regular version.

I got the 2 regular tonight and I ate them both, plus I had coupons for free loaded fries and a small shake.

Had the greatest grilled catfish sandwich at a place called the "Smack Shack" in downtown Minneapolis three weeks ago. One of the better sandwiches I have ever had.

I can't relate to most of the referenced sandwiches in this thread.

Who on here remembers Larry Rust's Ole Dinner Bell in Southgate? That was the best cod I've ever had and likely ever will have! They were legendary!

Great place, found it ironic it sat next to Squire Jacks fish and chips!

One of the sons lived up the street from me, never did get the recipe from him!