March 1, 20188 yr U.K was sloppy for a while and then came on to cruise to a win. Out rebounding the opponent once again and another balanced scoring effort. Knox with 22 and Greene's 18 leading the way. Cal has these guys playing well and at the right time of the season. For a lot of this game, I couldn't help but think that the thing was lasting about 6 hours long. I think that most of that was due to the Ole Miss team playing so unorganized, not caring and seemingly wanting to just get the season over with. No wonder the Rebels are so bad, they don't want to play, run an offense or defense ...anything for that matter. That's what ran a very good coach in Andy Miller to give up on them. His team was determined to do the opposite of what he told them and they don't even acknowledge this interim coach existence. Anyway, that's my analogy of the Miss. problems. :lol2:. Another good game, conference win for the Cats. HUGE game coming up in alligator alley on Sat. and then the real season starts.
March 1, 20188 yr Dakich calling UK games > Bored Dakich on Twitter in airports. Dakich as an announcer is outstanding IMO. The character he plays on Twitter is just a despicable human being. Curious as to what he's really like. I have to believe he's closer to the jack wagon we get on Twitter.
March 1, 20188 yr Cal said after game that JV had a so so game and still grabbed 11 rebounds. My first game there this year and man he does a lot of the garbage work that goes unnoticed and doesn’t show up in stat sheet. That is the type of player that I love. Can you imagine what he would be doing now if he had played all year. We would be a much improved team.
March 1, 20188 yr That is the type of player that I love. Can you imagine what he would be doing now if he had played all year. We would be a much improved team. I love the Dennis Rodman comparison when it comes to his rebounding.
March 1, 20188 yr Let's for a second say Kentucky wins Saturday and then rides the momentum to the SECT title. What does everyone see their seed ceiling as? I think in that scenario they're a safe 4 seed, with the potential to be a 3 if a couple other teams stumble early.
March 1, 20188 yr Let's for a second say Kentucky wins Saturday and then rides the momentum to the SECT title. What does everyone see their seed ceiling as? I think in that scenario they're a safe 4 seed, with the potential to be a 3 if a couple other teams stumble early. If they win out and are champions of the SEC Tournament, I think they can get to a 3-seed. Any other scenario, they will be 4-6 just depending on what happens.
March 1, 20188 yr You have to think...if they won out, they would be 25-9 with 8 straight wins heading into the tournament. Not to mention 2-3 more Quadrant 1 wins depending on who they play in the SEC Tournament.
March 1, 20188 yr Ole Miss played like a 12 win team with nothing to lose and everything to gain. No pressure on them. Jacking up 3’s all over the place, and making quite a few of them. UK probably had a hard time getting motivated for this game but still hit for 96 points. I like the way they’re looking right now. And I love the energy and look that Vanderbilt gives the team. He has made a big difference.
March 1, 20188 yr Cal said after game that JV had a so so game and still grabbed 11 rebounds. My first game there this year and man he does a lot of the garbage work that goes unnoticed and doesn’t show up in stat sheet. Similar to Gabriel in that sense. They always seem to be in the right place at the right time. My two favorite current Cats.
March 1, 20188 yr For me that game last night was a step back from what we have seen recently for UK. They lacked intensity for most of the game. The defensive effort was the worst I have seen from them in 2 weeks. They fell back into some old bad habits on the offensive end. They definitely need to get back on track if they're going to win Saturday.
March 1, 20188 yr Dakich as an announcer is outstanding IMO. The character he plays on Twitter is just a despicable human being. Curious as to what he's really like. I have to believe he's closer to the jack wagon we get on Twitter. Agree. That's the sense I get.
March 1, 20188 yr For me that game last night was a step back from what we have seen recently for UK. They lacked intensity for most of the game. The defensive effort was the worst I have seen from them in 2 weeks. They fell back into some old bad habits on the offensive end. They definitely need to get back on track if they're going to win Saturday. Are you being serious?
March 2, 20188 yr With CAL vs NCAA and the fact the SEC tourney ends after the committee has its last diet coke the Cats could win out and still be a 5
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.