Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I don't want to live in a world where Corporations decide what we can and can't do...

Featured Replies

I don't know of any law that says a baker has to sell a cake to a gay couple.

 

I’ll have to say...the destruction that gay couple with a cake

  • Replies 165
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I’ll have to say...the destruction that gay couple with a cake

 

It has nothing to do with any reckless teenagers, discrimination is discrimination.

Walmart will make this move soon.

 

This should be a boom for the private owned gun store, but with great power comes great responsibility.

 

 

FWIW, didn’t we ban sudafed for certain age groups.

 

You have to be 18 to purchase that.

It has nothing to do with any reckless teenagers, discrimination is discrimination.

 

Maybe we have the ages wrong. Seriously, age of consent has been moved several times.

  • Author
Maybe we have the ages wrong. Seriously, age of consent has been moved several times.

 

I am lost?

You have to be 18 to purchase that.

 

Discrimination is discrimination.

Okay, how about this one, I don't know of any law that says a liquor store has to sell alcohol to someone that is 21.

 

Correct. A liquor store could decide they have a policy that they won't sell to people under 25 and it would be their choice to make.

  • Author
Correct. A liquor store could decide they have a policy that they won't sell to people under 25 and it would be their choice to make.

 

That is the million dollar question, can a corporation discriminate against someone based on age?

 

And that is the question I believe the Supreme Court will need to decide on which is exactly why I started this thread.

I am lost?

 

Age of consent.

 

We have tinkered with what our youth could effectively participate in for years.

 

Don’t we do it monthly with abortion?

That is the million dollar question, can a corporation discriminate against someone based on age?

 

And that is the question I believe the Supreme Court will need to decide on which is exactly why I started this thread.

 

It happens all the time already.

So I can make meth at 18 but not buy a gun at Dicks?

  • Author
Age of consent.

 

We have tinkered with what our youth could effectively participate in for years.

 

Right, we are very inconsistent in my opinion but that is a separate issue and debate.

So I can make meth at 18 but not buy a gun at Dicks?

 

You can’t make meth legally at any point?

  • Author
It happens all the time already.

 

Just because something happens all the time doesn't make it legal.

Right, we are very inconsistent in my opinion but that is a separate issue and debate.

 

My point is society has moved the needle when needed.

 

Seems like the govt is scared to do it and corporate America isn’t.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.