Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia Tech 64 Duke 63

Featured Replies

Pathetic finish for the Blue Devils. Blew a 15 point lead and a 10 point lead. Maybe I am overreacting but when I look at this season and Duke’s failures I’ll remember 1.) Grayson’s disappearing acts 2.) Trevon Duval not being able to shoot or make free throws the way a PG should be able to do 3.) Duke going undefeated while Bagley has been out(this makes zero sense) and 4.) Duke switching to a predominately zone defense because they can’t play man to man defense.

 

This season has been maddening, exciting, frustrating and encouraging. My biggest issue is Trevon Duval’s inconsistency and his inability to shoot. Drives me nuts. Everything else has seemed fixable except for that.

 

 

Duke destroys UL. UL wins at Virginia Tech. Duke loses at Virginia Tech.

 

College basketball is stupid. But I’m a moron because I say EVERYONE gets up for Duke.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone does get up for Duke...no doubt about it.

As good as Duke is, they need Grayson to win every once in a while, and he’s often a no show.

 

I feel like they aren’t taking advantage of Bagley either.

  • Author
As good as Duke is, they need Grayson to win every once in a while, and he’s often a no show.

 

I feel like they aren’t taking advantage of Bagley either.

 

Grayson was fine tonight. 22 points. Ball should have been in his hands when Duval took the foul. These past couple of weeks and Bagley being out a little while helped Grayson get his mojo back. Bagley is averaging almost 20 and 10. Duval is the wild card at this point. Everything has been fine except when he is on the court at times because no one knows what to expect from him. If he could just figure it out......

Pathetic finish for the Blue Devils. Blew a 15 point lead and a 10 point lead. Maybe I am overreacting but when I look at this season and Duke’s failures I’ll remember 1.) Grayson’s disappearing acts 2.) Trevon Duval not being able to shoot or make free throws the way a PG should be able to do 3.) Duke going undefeated while Bagley has been out(this makes zero sense) and 4.) Duke switching to a predominately zone defense because they can’t play man to man defense.

 

This season has been maddening, exciting, frustrating and encouraging. My biggest issue is Trevon Duval’s inconsistency and his inability to shoot. Drives me nuts. Everything else has seemed fixable except for that.

 

 

Duke destroys UL. UL wins at Virginia Tech. Duke loses at Virginia Tech.

 

College basketball is stupid. But I’m a moron because I say EVERYONE gets up for Duke.

 

Wait ... is this a UK thread or a Duke thread?

 

Are we going to get threads on whether Coach K should be let go ... :angrybird10:

Sometimes I feel like Allen is shaving points or something. Not really but he makes head scratching plays sometimes down the stretch.

I guess Duke will move into a #1 seed now. Jumped from 12th in the polls last week to 5th with a win @ Clemson. 1 point road loss to Va. Tech should be enough to move them into the top 4.

  • Author
Wait ... is this a UK thread or a Duke thread?

 

Are we going to get threads on whether Coach K should be let go ... :angrybird10:

 

Nah. The BGP Duke fans are sensible. We can gripe without getting carried away. :lol2:

  • Author
Sometimes I feel like Allen is shaving points or something. Not really but he makes head scratching plays sometimes down the stretch.

 

What did he do last night that was head scratching?

  • Author
Saturday will be fun!

 

This is true!!!!

What did he do last night that was head scratching?

 

Missed free throw and terrible turnover in the final minute. I think he had 6 turnovers. He plays like an All-American for 35 minutes but anything can happen in crunch time.

Pathetic finish for the Blue Devils. Blew a 15 point lead and a 10 point lead. Maybe I am overreacting but when I look at this season and Duke’s failures I’ll remember 1.) Grayson’s disappearing acts 2.) Trevon Duval not being able to shoot or make free throws the way a PG should be able to do 3.) Duke going undefeated while Bagley has been out(this makes zero sense) and 4.) Duke switching to a predominately zone defense because they can’t play man to man defense.

 

This season has been maddening, exciting, frustrating and encouraging. My biggest issue is Trevon Duval’s inconsistency and his inability to shoot. Drives me nuts. Everything else has seemed fixable except for that.

 

This sounds a lot like like Kentucky's season. Everything except the point guard not being able to shoot. I could replace a few names and it would pretty much be spot on. Only UK is currently trending up.

 

College basketball is stupid. But I’m a moron because I say EVERYONE gets up for Duke.

 

Now you really sound like a Kentucky fan lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.