Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia Tech 64 Duke 63

Featured Replies

If I have no expectations going into the tournament I cant be upset with the outcome.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I have no expectations going into the tournament I cant be upset with the outcome.

 

That's the way I feel about the Cats this year. However I do think expectations are a little higher for this Duke team than this years UK team.

  • Author
If I have no expectations going into the tournament I cant be upset with the outcome.

 

 

This is where I am at. I like this place.

  • Author
That's the way I feel about the Cats this year. However I do think expectations are a little higher for this Duke team than this years UK team.

 

Expectations are subject to change throughout the year. This is another Duke team that can defeat the “top” teams and lose to the “mid-tier” teams. No point in having high expectations when reality is staring at you daily.

If I have no expectations going into the tournament I cant be upset with the outcome.

 

That's the way I feel about the Cats this year. However I do think expectations are a little higher for this Duke team than this years UK team.

 

This is where I am at. I like this place.

 

This is known as the Bengals zone.

  • Author
This is known as the Bengals zone.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

This is where I am at. I like this place.

 

Of course we are gonna steam roll UNC and the ACC Tournament and I'm gonna be full speed ahead on hype train. Then I'll be derailed in the sweet 16

  • Author
Of course we are gonna steam roll UNC and the ACC Tournament and I'm gonna be full speed ahead on hype train. Then I'll be derailed in the sweet 16

 

I’m truly down for whatever.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.