Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12th Region Tournament

Featured Replies

The draw is tomorrow, Saturday, at 10am.

 

1 seeds:

 

Boyle County

Mercer County

Pulaski County

Wayne County

 

2 seeds:

 

Danville

Somerset

Southwestern

West Jessamine

  • Replies 59
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games at Pulaski Co.? What day does the tournament start?

  • Author
Games at Pulaski Co.? What day does the tournament start?

 

Yes. At Pulaski County. I’m guessing they will start Wednesday.

Games at Pulaski Co.? What day does the tournament start?

 

I'd guess it's a Wednesday/Thursday/Monday/Tuesday even if tradition holds.

I'd guess it's a Wednesday/Thursday/Monday/Tuesday even if tradition holds.

 

True.

SW

Boyle

 

West Jess

Pulaski

 

Somerset

Wayne

 

Danville

Mercer

Mercer Co with the draw they wanted I’d say.

  • Author

All games at Pulaski County High School

 

Southwestern vs Boyle County 6:30pm Wednesday, February 28th.

 

West Jessamine vs Pulaski County 8:00pm Wednesday, February 28th.

 

Somerset vs Wayne County 6:30pm Thursday, March 1

 

Danville vs Mercer County 8:00pm Thursday, March 1

  • Author

11th Region referees will be calling the tournament.

Mercer Co with the draw they wanted I’d say.

 

They couldn’t have filled the brackets in any better if they would have done it on their own. Lol

11th Region referees will be calling the tournament.

 

You're right. The 11th region should be a good assignment for the 12th?

11th Region referees will be calling the tournament.

 

Are you sure on that? The reason I ask I know that the 16th region officials are calling the 11th Region and I thought they just switched regions.

Are you sure on that? The reason I ask I know that the 16th region officials are calling the 11th Region and I thought they just switched regions.

 

10th region will be with the 16th region.

10th region will be with the 16th region.

 

Ok thanks I just assumed they switched with each other. But after thinking about it the same officials out of the Bluegrass association call for both regions.

Southwestern and Boyle played once, with Boyle winning 73-62 at home

 

West Jessamine and Pulaski played once, with West Jess winning 61-59 at home

 

Somerset and Wayne played 3 times, with Somerset going 2 and 1. Both won on the road and SHS won on a neutral court.

 

Danville and Mercer played once, way back in November, with Mercer winning 77-62.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.