Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 33 Danville 13

Featured Replies

:scared: :eek: :eek:

  • Replies 93
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The better team prevailed. I was impressed with Frankfort's speed and size of their O and D line. Their D did a great job of controlling the Ads running attack. We never established any tempo at all. As usual, turnovers hurt the Ads as they always do in big games.

 

Observations:

 

1) It pains me to say this, but the Ads aren't nearly as good as many thought (including myself).

2) Our tackling and blocking were horrendous.

3) Someone removed the "slant pattern pass play" page from the offensive play book.

4) Frankfort's #11 is really REALLY fast.

That's what Im talking about...Way to go Frankfort...And for everybody else...Keep doubting Frankfort...Thats the way we like it...:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

4) Frankfort's #11 is really REALLY fast.

 

E.J. Fields...:thumb:

Ads say it isnt so!!!!! darn I like those Ads all but around Thanksgiving, congrats to Frankfort, have they ever beat the Ads before?

E.J. Fields...:thumb:

 

I saw him run in track. Very fast. I think he went to state in four events. He is also a GREAT kid. Our 400 runner was hurt and could not run in region and he told him that next year he looked forward to competing against him. Class act.

Ads say it isnt so!!!!! darn I like those Ads all but around Thanksgiving, congrats to Frankfort, have they ever beat the Ads before?

 

It is so.:cry: Looks like i'll be making the trip to the Pizza Box this year as a casual observer, a generic fan of high school football if you will.:D

It is so.:cry: Looks like i'll be making the trip to the Pizza Box this year as a casual observer, a generic fan of high school football if you will.:D

 

Now, don't count your Ads out yet! This is just for seeding purposes. They could still claim the state title, they just wouldn't do it undefeated. One of my favorite quotes - "What doesn't destroy me makes me stronger."

Now, don't count your Ads out yet! This is just for seeding purposes. They could still claim the state title, they just wouldn't do it undefeated. One of my favorite quotes - "What doesn't destroy me makes me stronger."

 

Thanks for trying to lift my spirits:D . However, I don't see a 4 game winning streak of defeating Frankfort in Round 2, Bardstown Round 3, Mayfield Round 4 then Beechwood/NCC/??? for the prize. I don't mean to be so negative on the Ads, but there are just too many strong teams standing in their path this year, all of which are capable of taking home the hardware.

This one shocks me; Mason County must have caught Frankfort on a really bad night because they didn't show much at all.

 

Great win by FHS tonight.

E.J. Fields, I have been told he was the fastest kid in the state and tonight he showed me that he might just be. When I saw him leave Danville's DB's in the dust while still pulling away, MAN HE IS FAST! Great game, Frankforts D was stellar and I do believe I was one of the few that picked Frankfort to win! Great job Panthers!

Thanks for trying to lift my spirits:D . However, I don't see a 4 game winning streak of defeating Frankfort in Round 2, Bardstown Round 3, Mayfield Round 4 then Beechwood/NCC/??? for the prize. I don't mean to be so negative on the Ads, but there are just too many strong teams standing in their path this year, all of which are capable of taking home the hardware.

 

If its any consolation (probably not), Bardstown will not be there either if they keep playing the way they played tonight. We may be looking at a Region 2 Final between Frankfort and Bethlehem.

I will take my crow lightly salted, easy on the feathers, served with julienned vegetables and a nice Chianti.

 

I have been a huge Frankfort doubter for a couple of years. What scares me now is that it is too late to prepare for you.

3) Someone removed the "slant pattern pass play" page from the offensive play book.

 

I've noticed this throughout high school football. I think you could have a great deal of success running slants, but it seems like coaches only want to throw it deep (with limited success), or keep it on the ground.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.