Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 33 Danville 13

Featured Replies

If its any consolation (probably not), Bardstown will not be there either if they keep playing the way they played tonight. We may be looking at a Region 2 Final between Frankfort and Bethlehem.

I hope not!

  • Replies 93
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its any consolation (probably not), Bardstown will not be there either if they keep playing the way they played tonight. We may be looking at a Region 2 Final between Frankfort and Bethlehem.

 

There is some truth to the saying "misery loves company".:cool: Even if the Ads can't make it all the way, I'll still pull for "Central KY football" and wish the best to Bardstown or Frankort, whichever the case may be.

I have been a huge Frankfort doubter for a couple of years. What scares me now is that it is too late to prepare for you.

 

Don't worry about preparation. Danville will win the second round playoff game, handily. While this type of district loss isn't common for the Ads, Sam Harp has pulled turnarounds similar to this a few times in the past. No way Frankfort wins round two.

I've noticed this throughout high school football. I think you could have a great deal of success running slants, but it seems like coaches only want to throw it deep (with limited success), or keep it on the ground.

 

Man, were you listening in on our conversations tonight??:D How true.

Don't worry about preparation. Danville will win the second round playoff game, handily.

 

No way Frankfort wins round two.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

How do you figure??

Man, were you listening in on our conversations tonight??:D How true.

 

I was a long way away from you guys tonight, but we've had the same conversation in Lancaster for years!

Don't worry about preparation. Danville will win the second round playoff game, handily. While this type of district loss isn't common for the Ads, Sam Harp has pulled turnarounds similar to this a few times in the past. No way Frankfort wins round two.

 

Ahhhhhh, the doubting begins only hours after the game . . .

I've noticed this throughout high school football. I think you could have a great deal of success running slants, but it seems like coaches only want to throw it deep (with limited success), or keep it on the ground.
Yea Danville has the QB and the Receivers to run all kinds of different pass plays!

:eek: wow! I'm still tryin to pick my jaw up from the ground on this one, I thought Frankfort was a good team but didn't know they could put up that many points on Danville.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

How do you figure??

 

Just a first-glance prediction. I'm not sure Danville played their best game tonight. I'm sure Frankfort did. I honestly don't think Frankfort can beat Danville twice in four weeks. Remember, Danville has a bye week next week. I'm sure there will be some corrections made.

Congrats to Coach Foley and the Panthers. They look like the real deal. May have a shot at the big prize.

Just a first-glance prediction. I'm not sure Danville played their best game tonight. I'm sure Frankfort did. I honestly don't think Frankfort can beat Danville twice in four weeks. Remember, Danville has a bye week next week. I'm sure there will be some corrections made.

 

Just like they weren't supposed to beat them this time, right??? Frankfort flat out dominated this game, and showed Danville is not as good as everyone talks them up to be...WHEN Frankfort wins the 2nd Round game, I'll be here to serve you your crow. :thumb:

Yea Danville has the QB and the Receivers to run all kinds of different pass plays!

 

Hal Mumme didn't win a whole lot of games at UK, but they got a lot of yards and scored a lot of points. The defense was his trouble.

 

Why more teams don't recognize that a short passing game can put tons of points on the board, I'll never understand. Plus, it makes for easier throws for your quarterback. (Remember, for every Brohm, Couch, etc., there are about 200 "average" high school quarterbacks in Kentucky).

 

A team like Danville, stacked with athletes, needs to get the short passes to their speedy backs and receivers and then let them make hay. A seven yard slant brings up 2nd & 3. A deep bomb usually yields nothing.

Just a first-glance prediction. I'm not sure Danville played their best game tonight. I'm sure Frankfort did. I honestly don't think Frankfort can beat Danville twice in four weeks. Remember, Danville has a bye week next week. I'm sure there will be some corrections made.

If Frankfort were to beat Danville Twice with in three weeks,I would have to say Frankfort very well could be making a trip to Louisville in December!

Frankfort was by far the better team tonight...if I am not mistaken this is Danville's first district loss since 1999.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.