Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 33 Danville 13

Featured Replies

The more that I read these posts, the more I can't wait till the possible rematch.......no disrespect to the other 2 teams in the playoffs, but in all likelihood the Admirals and Panthers will square off again in 3 weeks and we'll see if the big dog is officially off the porch and a new cat has moved into town!

  • Replies 93
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more that I read these posts, the more I can't wait till the possible rematch.......no disrespect to the other 2 teams in the playoffs, but in all likelihood the Admirals and Panthers will square off again in 3 weeks and we'll see if the big dog is officially off the porch and a new cat has moved into town!

I will agree! Hopefully we leave the turnovers at home!:thumb:

And bring the lineman with us!!!

I will agree. Those are the two biggest things missing Friday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.