Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Texas A&M Updates

Featured Replies

I know UK is stinking it up tonight but all these SEC teams play the Cats like it’s a Final Four Championship game. I’ve seen A&M play several times this year and they haven’t played this hard in any of them.

Theyll probably lay an egg in their next game.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Cats actually had a little momentum had cut to 14 and then got outscored 7-0 in less than a minute.

I know UK is stinking it up tonight but all these SEC teams play the Cats like it’s a Final Four Championship game. I’ve seen A&M play several times this year and they haven’t played this hard in any of them.

Theyll probably lay an egg in their next game.

 

I agree, Tennessee got hammered today.

I know UK is stinking it up tonight but all these SEC teams play the Cats like it’s a Final Four Championship game. I’ve seen A&M play several times this year and they haven’t played this hard in any of them.

Theyll probably lay an egg in their next game.

 

Someone researched that years ago and found it to be true in the SEC.

It's always about the defense first and foremost. As solid as this team looked on defense in the first half, it all completely disappeared in the second half.

This team is lost.:lol2:

 

This.

So the stats I gave Forever74, did you really mean FT shooting? :lol2:

Whoever said this team quit spoke too soon. UK has battled back to get within eight

Played the man and not the ball and yet he knocked the ball out of the man's hands.

Love seeing Texas A&M take this one

Cats put up a late fight, but was never really never in this one much, after the half.

Whoever said this team quit spoke too soon. UK has battled back to get within eight

 

I said it. Either they have quit or they are just that clueless on playing at this level.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.