February 11, 20188 yr Kentucky is out playing A&M in many ways but they just can't score. If they were making any shots at all, they'd be up double digits right now.
February 11, 20188 yr With Jones being out, fouls could hurt the front court. Yes, and means more minutes for Washington and he can't score on me right now.
February 11, 20188 yr Wow Cal is playing daddy ball tonight. Every once in awhile you make a good comment. However that is pure trolling and is an ignorant comment. IMO unfortunately the trolling/ignorant comments far surpass the good ones so you become the second person on here that I have blocked.
February 11, 20188 yr Every once in awhile you make a good comment. However that is pure trolling and is an ignorant comment. IMO unfortunately the trolling/ignorant comments far surpass the good ones so you become the second person on here that I have blocked. Calparis son has no buisness on the court.
February 11, 20188 yr U.K. is hitting the 3 a lot better tonight(3-6) Working for good looks makes a difference.
February 11, 20188 yr Calparis son has no buisness on the court. Welcome to the club, lol. Ive been watching the NKU game, but I agree, if Brad is playing its not good.
February 11, 20188 yr Every once in awhile you make a good comment. However that is pure trolling and is an ignorant comment. IMO unfortunately the trolling/ignorant comments far surpass the good ones so you become the second person on here that I have blocked. Hilarious. The only other person I have blocked on BGP dislikes that post.
February 11, 20188 yr Welcome to the club, lol. Ive been watching the NKU game, but I agree, if Brad is playing its not good. When you got nothing left play your son straight out of Tubby Smiths book.
February 11, 20188 yr When you got nothing left play your son straight out of Tubby Smiths book. Maybe Brad will at least listen to him.
February 11, 20188 yr Rardless of what happens in the second half, the Cats are looking better. Better on defense. Playing more physical and attacking rebounds. Passing better and getting more open shots.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.