February 11, 20188 yr They haven't had a good shooting team since the 90s. 2012 shot 49 % as a team. 2015 shot 47% 96 team shot 49%.
February 11, 20188 yr Author 3 college refs just missed Williams changing pivot feet in the middle of the floor and cost another 3. However not that it matters in this game but don't understand how college officials can miss that.
February 11, 20188 yr 2012 shot 49 % as a team. 2015 shot 47% 96 team shot 49%. When I say shooting I mean from 3 point range.
February 11, 20188 yr Shooting 38.1 is not going to have you in a good position, this late into the game.
February 11, 20188 yr Cal has to get some players who will be here more than 1 year to have some leadership and experience...make that more than 2 years as Gabriel watches a drive down the lane.....
February 11, 20188 yr These announcers are ripping U.K. Hope the coaches replay their comments for the players to hear. Maybe might wake somebody up.
February 11, 20188 yr I don’t know what Dan was talking about on that Williams foul. It looked to me like he clearly whacked the shooter’s arm. Dan said it “Shouldn’t have been called because Williams hustled back on the play”. Lol
February 11, 20188 yr These announcers are ripping U.K. Hope the coaches replay their comments for the players to hear. Maybe might wake somebody up. You and I think alike. That thought the same thing earlier in the game. Make them hear these comments.
February 11, 20188 yr When I say shooting I mean from 3 point range. Okay. 2017 shot 37% 2012 shot 38% 2011 shot 40% 1996 shot 40% 1997 shot 37% 1993 shot 39% Not a lot of differences there. Do you ever look these things up or just say it?
February 11, 20188 yr This is Cal's 2nd worst team IMO. Getting much closer to the Archie Goodwin (lol) team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.