Campbell County 71 Pendleton County 64

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cats as a team need to realize that getting to the foul line is a very important part of basketball if you want to win. Had the bonus early in the 1st half but decided to play stall ball instead of going inside putting pressure on the defense.

Congrats to CC on the win.

Longterm I wonder which team got the most out of this game? Camels coming off a previous night's loss to a Simon Kenton in a packed house at home against fellow top-tier 10th Region foe. In this highly competitive game Camels pull away late for the hard earned victory. Or, Pendleton County playing without their much needed big man while on the road against #2 Regional foe and hang tight in a see-saw battle to the end?

I'm 1,100 miles away in Florida so only got to follow through Randy's exceptional updates ("thanks"). I could argue either, but my gut tells me PC now knows they can beat this team at the Fieldhouse.

Longterm I wonder which team got the most out of this game? Camels coming off a previous night's loss to a Simon Kenton in a packed house at home against fellow top-tier 10th Region foe. In this highly competitive game Camels pull away late for the hard earned victory. Or, Pendleton County playing without their much needed big man while on the road against #2 Regional foe and hang tight in a see-saw battle to the end?

I'm 1,100 miles away in Florida so only got to follow through Randy's exceptional updates ("thanks"). I could argue either, but my gut tells me PC now knows they can beat this team at the Fieldhouse.

We don't want to hear it.

What happened to the Clos kid. I didn’t make the game due to it being so packed. I heard he never touched the ball much. Any one update me. He is usually a guaranteed 15 to 20 point scorer. I also heard the Wilson kid played a good game.

What happened to the Clos kid. I didn’t make the game due to it being so packed. I heard he never touched the ball much. Any one update me. He is usually a guaranteed 15 to 20 point scorer. I also heard the Wilson kid played a good game.

He had some good looks, but just didn't get much to fall. I believe he only had 1 field goal, but that was a huge 4th quarter 3-pointer that broke a tie.

Offensively it just wasn't his night, but that happens from time to time. The young man is still a dynamite talent. Day, Jolly, & Clos comprise quite the trio. And as I said above, Drew Wilson is really good as well.

Lets don't forget that Jolly set about half of the game due to fouls.