Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County 55 Anderson County 43

Featured Replies

Cats are for real. And Jon Jones seems to have them playing their best ball now.

Was this in Warsaw or Lawrenceburg? Upset??

Lawrenceburg. I would call it an upset but not a great surprise. There are several good teams in the 8th.

Lawrenceburg

Lawrenceburg. I would call it an upset but not a great surprise. There are several good teams in the 8th.

 

If you have seen Anderson recently, you wouldn't call an upset, just not playing well this year.

My question is will Anderson even make the region?

30th district still in limbo.

Will depend on the Spencer at Shelby game and total points scored.

I have to say beating Anderson Co in Lawrenceburg is an upset.....no matter how down they are. Glen Drury has his teams ready, with one of the best scouting reports in the region, on every team and every player.

My question is will Anderson even make the region?

30th district still in limbo.

Will depend on the Spencer at Shelby game and total points scored.

 

They will have to beat Spencer County in the first round of the districts. Spencer still plays Shelby, but it would be a huge upset if Shelby beat Spencer County.

 

Interesting to compare scores. Collins, Spencer, and Gallatin all played Anderson in the past two weeks and all three won by 12. I don't know if you can read into that, but interesting.

Having seen all three games of Anderson against Collins, Spencer, and Gallatin, I'd give a very slight edge to Collins over Spencer, with Gallatin a step behind those two.

They will have to beat Spencer County in the first round of the districts. Spencer still plays Shelby, but it would be a huge upset if Shelby beat Spencer County.

 

Interesting to compare scores. Collins, Spencer, and Gallatin all played Anderson in the past two weeks and all three won by 12. I don't know if you can read into that, but interesting.

 

Shelby just might surprise Spencer. I know they did Frankfort last the other night.

Heck, if I was Burns, I think I would rather have a low scoring game and let Shelby win so I could face them in the District opening night. I would much rather face them than Anderson. Has Spencer ever been to the region? Just some thought even if our there in space.

Anderson County honestly just isn't that good. That doesn't mean Drury can't work some magic before the post season, but he doesn't have a whole lot to work with. I will be surprised if they make it out of the district.

But CJ can win them a game or 2 on any given night.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.