Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why do UK fans.....

Featured Replies

The fact that Grayson was 3 years from being born makes it fantastic.

 

He's the terminator sent from the future. :thumb:

  • Replies 62
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And how is that any different than any other program in college basketball?

 

And I'd argue that there are more Kentucky fans outside the state of Kentucky, then that live in the state.

 

If you can show me stats that show that then I'll believe you but I highly doubt that is the case even as big as BBN is.

Because y’all ruin perfectly good Duke threads that have zero to do with UK. I have no choice but to read it when I check in on the Duke thread and there y’all are whining about your ranking and how “if it was UK then we’d be blah blah blah blah.” Perfect reflection of your coach and Matt Jones I guess. Twitter, Facebook. All y’all do is whine about Duke, UL and UNC. Thank God y’all beat WVU because now y’all are back to having promise and headed to the Final Four. I’d much rather see UK fans be bipolar over their team as opposed to whining about Duke all of the time. Let it go.

 

Sounds to me like you're using Y'all an awful lot probably an intentional dig at KY fans in itself?

If you can show me stats that show that then I'll believe you but I highly doubt that is the case even as big as BBN is.

 

From the small amount of traveling I've done, I agree with UKMF. Not sure how you prove it but I have no doubt.

From the small amount of traveling I've done, I agree with UKMF. Not sure how you prove it but I have no doubt.

 

I guess it's possible. There are a lot of people that have jumped on the New England Patriot's bandwagon all across the country but they have won a lot of championships in the last decade. So maybe BBN is not 60% Kentucky folk as I think they are.

  • Author
Sounds to me like you're using Y'all an awful lot probably an intentional dig at KY fans in itself?

 

Nah. You’re overthinking. I use y’all so much that when I type “talk” into my phone it autocorrects it to y’all. Drives me nuts.

  • Author
Sounds to me like you're using Y'all an awful lot probably an intentional dig at KY fans in itself?

 

Nah. You’re overthinking. I use y’all so much that when I type “talk” into my phone it autocorrects it to y’all. Drives me nuts.

 

And to add to this, this isn’t a thread with hostile intentions. I love good banter back and forth but this year I’ve seen UK fans whining about rankings, Duke and Grayson Allen at a high level this year and in Grayson’s defense he hasn’t even tripped anyone this season. I see Matt Jones and his UK basketball followers on twitter and on Facebook whining all of the time about these same topics and I can’t help but wonder why we just can’t talk about basketball? Do we really have to be this petty at all times or can we actually talk some basketball? I mean, I can do petty. I do petty with @Randy Parker all of the time whenever possible. I just know that I am not a UK fan, I rarely watch UK play and I don’t concern myself with UK fans thoughts until they flood my phone talking about Duke. I can only help but ask why when they haven’t played each other this season.

 

 

Yet.......

^ I'm never petty with you. I genuinely hate your Grayson-loving guts.

UK is losing tonight. First thing I see on Twitter as soon as I open it?

 

UK Fans complaining that North Carolina is ranked too high.

UK is losing tonight. First thing I see on Twitter as soon as I open it?

 

UK Fans complaining that North Carolina is ranked too high.

 

You need to follow different people.

 

In all seriousness, I hear from so many non-UK fans about how awful their Twitter feeds and Facebook feeds are with UK fans crying about this or that.....You all must follow some real losers. Seriously, I'd venture 90% of the people I follow that I personally know are UK fans, and none of them cry about much of anything UK related.

You need to follow different people.

 

In all seriousness, I hear from so many non-UK fans about how awful their Twitter feeds and Facebook feeds are with UK fans crying about this or that.....You all must follow some real losers. Seriously, I'd venture 90% of the people I follow that I personally know are UK fans, and none of them cry about much of anything UK related.

 

That's what always baffles me too UKMF. I believe that @PurplePride92 & @Bench have those types of fans all over their timelines, but I just don't. I wanted to say that maybe its a geographical fan thing, but I think @Bench is around NKY.

 

I just don't have any of that on my feeds, especially Twitter.

That's what always baffles me too UKMF. I believe that @PurplePride92 & @Bench have those types of fans all over their timelines, but I just don't. I wanted to say that maybe its a geographical fan thing, but I think @Bench is around NKY.

 

I just don't have any of that on my feeds, especially Twitter.

 

Oh no doubt. I don't for a second doubt they have them on their feeds. I don't know any UK fans like that, so it amazes me when people talk about how it's so many people they follow.

This thread. :lol2: :lol2:

Because y’all ruin perfectly good Duke threads that have zero to do with UK. I have no choice but to read it when I check in on the Duke thread and there y’all are whining about your ranking and how “if it was UK then we’d be blah blah blah blah.” Perfect reflection of your coach and Matt Jones I guess. Twitter, Facebook. All y’all do is whine about Duke, UL and UNC. Thank God y’all beat WVU because now y’all are back to having promise and headed to the Final Four. I’d much rather see UK fans be bipolar over their team as opposed to whining about Duke all of the time. Let it go.

 

:cry: You should take your own advice. :cry: BTW, Duke sucks. :lol2:

  • Author
:cry: You should take your own advice. :cry: BTW, Duke sucks. :lol2:

 

I do take my own advice. Last time you saw me in a UK game thread talking about Duke was.............

 

 

Yeah, that’s what I thought........:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.