January 21, 20188 yr From Kentucky Basketball (@KentuckyMBB) on twitter... "Amid a rare two-game skid -- just the ninth such time UK has lost back-to-back games under @UKCoachCalipari -- Coach Cal is staying positive. The final result wasn't there last night, but Cal knows he's team is going to be alright. " Who writes this stuff? Grammarly works on phones, too. These posts are representing the University.
January 21, 20188 yr Do you take a team full of 2 and 3-year players at Kentucky or talented freshmen at Duke? Your saved messages box is to full to receive any more PM’s
January 21, 20188 yr Not used to seeing Kentucky get hosed in their own gym. [ATTACH]65284[/ATTACH] Wouldn't have mattered. Dude would have clanked the free throws.
January 21, 20188 yr Your saved messages box is to full to receive any more PM’s Just fixed it :thumb:
January 21, 20188 yr You guys know recruiting much better than I do. I don't pay attention to it. So tell me, is this the best that was out there?
January 21, 20188 yr Normally I’d say the talented group of 2-3 year guys. But with that class at Duke it’s probably a different answer. That is unparalleled. Unparalled? What about the Wall, Cousins, Bledsoe team?
January 21, 20188 yr Unparalled? What about the Wall, Cousins, Bledsoe team? Were they viewed as the top 3 players in the class?
January 21, 20188 yr Were they viewed as the top 3 players in the class? 2 of the 3 were, Bledsoe was not.
January 21, 20188 yr I knew this game would be a loss when we didn’t get free Cane’s fries at half time.
January 21, 20188 yr Dude has been out for several weeks. He has been a huge reason the Cats have won several games this season. Takes a little time to get back to where you were. Of course he is no Fox. Not many are. Believe me, I understand he has been out. I thought the same thing when he was playing regularly and wasn't injured. They won't win the NIT with him as their starting point guard. Fox was just an example and I can name several others. Cal has gotten great guards in the past, which in my opinion Green is not. That is what I believe this team is sorely missing. They can't shoot and without having a great guard, there is no one to break a defense down and create shots for the team. That is evident by his lack luster assist numbers. I get it, your a fan of his. Me, I am not.
January 21, 20188 yr I knew this game would be a loss when we didn’t get free Cane’s fries at half time. You love your free eats. I do as well. Free food and I'm all over it.
January 22, 20188 yr Believe me, I understand he has been out. I thought the same thing when he was playing regularly and wasn't injured. They won't win the NIT with him as their starting point guard. Fox was just an example and I can name several others. Cal has gotten great guards in the past, which in my opinion Green is not. That is what I believe this team is sorely missing. They can't shoot and without having a great guard, there is no one to break a defense down and create shots for the team. That is evident by his lack luster assist numbers. I get it, your a fan of his. Me, I am not. I been a UK fan all my life, graduated from UK. Yet my fellow UK fans always confuse me. When Tubby was here people wanted the top recruits. The last few years people say they wanted and missed having talented guys who developed and watched them grow into a great team. We have a team this year with talent. We have a possible lottery pick in Knox depending how he finishes this year. We have other talented guys who are talented but will need to stay awhile and don't just walk on the court like Fox and dominate. Yet people still complain. No matter what UK does people will find something to complain about. Is Green as good as other pgs were their freshman year? No. Is he talented, yes! Is he someone that probably will be a very good pg for this team during most likely his three or four year career yes. It's very simple we have been spoiled here under Cal. So when a freshman doesn't come in and play great right away people just go right to they are bad. Yet forget players do get better. Green has shown enough flashes to believe he will be a very good college player here at uk.
January 22, 20188 yr I been a UK fan all my life, graduated from UK. Yet my fellow UK fans always confuse me. When Tubby was here people wanted the top recruits. The last few years people say they wanted and missed having talented guys who developed and watched them grow into a great team. We have a team this year with talent. We have a possible lottery pick in Knox depending how he finishes this year. We have other talented guys who are talented but will need to stay awhile and don't just walk on the court like Fox and dominate. Yet people still complain. No matter what UK does people will find something to complain about. Is Green as good as other pgs were their freshman year? No. Is he talented, yes! Is he someone that probably will be a very good pg for this team during most likely his three or four year career yes. It's very simple we have been spoiled here under Cal. So when a freshman doesn't come in and play great right away people just go right to they are bad. Yet forget players do get better. Green has shown enough flashes to believe he will be a very good college player here at uk. Is he talented? Any player wearing a Kentucky uniform should be talented. Cal kicked this thing off with Wall, Cousins and Bledsoe. Talented players never got him anywhere at UMASS or Memphis, superstars did. Davis and MKG brought him a title. Most of the players on this team are reserve players on Cal’s susperstar teams.
January 22, 20188 yr Is he talented? Any player wearing a Kentucky uniform should be talented. Cal kicked this thing off with Wall, Cousins and Bledsoe. Talented players never got him anywhere at UMASS or Memphis, superstars did. Davis and MKG brought him a title. Most of the players on this team are reserve players on Cal’s susperstar teams. Agreed. Most of these guys are not one and done. That's my point. My fellow UK fans have been saying they were tired on one and done guys and wanted more talented guys who will stay. Well they have that in this team and still complain. Because now they forgot freshman who are not elite one and done guys don't come in college and look great right away.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.