January 14, 20188 yr They have said numerous times that he's physically ready to play. He practices and works out like everyone else. I guess games are just too strenuous. Cal's comments today and over the last few dates seem to indicate that Vanderbilt is physically ready to play, but he has yet to clear the mental hurdle. :idunno:
January 14, 20188 yr I’m confused? Do we think he has some sort of problem besides the injury? I have heard rumors that he has people in his ear telling him not to risk another injury. He had this same injury in high school. Personally I would think he would benefit by proving he is healthy.
January 14, 20188 yr I have heard rumors that he has people in his ear telling him not to risk another injury. He had this same injury in high school. Personally I would think he would benefit by proving he is healthy. I remember watching him get hurt in The Jordan Brand Classic with 30 seconds to go in the game. Next couple of days still no info on his injury.
January 14, 20188 yr I’m sorry, but I can’t get to excited about a 7 point win against a 6 wins team, better than losing, but come on! Yep, I can see your side, but I’m a long way from being excited by this bunch. I highly doubt we’re at the floor, but I’ll play along, I hope your right, Go cats! How many teams has Cal had that wasn't playing it's best by March? This team currently just isn't consisted. They show signs each game though. The fact that they are making mistakes but still 14 and 3 is great. They probably will lose 2 out of next 4 though and everyone will go in freak out mode. However just give it till March. Also as for only winning by 6. There has been great best team in the nation type UK teams who have struggled and even lost to bad to average Vandy teams at Vandy. This is no different.
January 14, 20188 yr If they can go 4-1 in their next 5, it'll be impressive. I think 3-2 is most likely, but it could easily be 2-3 if they don't bring it.
January 14, 20188 yr If they can go 4-1 in their next 5, it'll be impressive. I think 3-2 is most likely, but it could easily be 2-3 if they don't bring it. So you think there is no chance they beat WVU?
January 14, 20188 yr So you think there is no chance they beat WVU? I mean, sure, there's a chance but I've seen what those places look like when Kentucky comes to town. That will be the wildest crowd they have ever seen. I have to pick WVU to win that one.
January 14, 20188 yr I mean, sure, there's a chance but I've seen what those places look like when Kentucky comes to town. That will be the wildest crowd they have ever seen. I have to pick WVU to win that one. WVU is the one game that before the year I didn’t think UK stood a chance in. WVU is a unique team to play against and that place will be absolutely nuts. Hopefully it’s not embarrassing.
January 14, 20188 yr WVU is the one game that before the year I didn’t think UK stood a chance in. WVU is a unique team to play against and that place will be absolutely nuts. Hopefully it’s not embarrassing. I'll be very impressed if they keep it in single digits.
January 14, 20188 yr I’m sorry, but I can’t get to excited about a 7 point win against a 6 wins team, better than losing, but come on! Yep, I can see your side, but I’m a long way from being excited by this bunch. WVU is the one game that before the year I didn’t think UK stood a chance in. WVU is a unique team to play against and that place will be absolutely nuts. Hopefully it’s not embarrassing. If they can go 4-1 in their next 5, it'll be impressive. I think 3-2 is most likely, but it could easily be 2-3 if they don't bring it. So you think there is no chance they beat WVU? I mean, sure, there's a chance but I've seen what those places look like when Kentucky comes to town. That will be the wildest crowd they have ever seen. I have to pick WVU to win that one. I'll be very impressed if they keep it in single digits. Agreed on all accounts. They probably will lose a couple in these next few games and games like WVU may get ugly. It's going to cause people to over react. People forget even last year's team around the same time lost 3 out of 4 and had two blowout losses on the road by 22 to Florida and 16 to South Carolina. No matter how these next 2 weeks go, it will be a great learning opportunity for them. They probably will learn some really lesson on exactly what playing tough means after these next 2 weeks.
January 14, 20188 yr This team needs Nick Richards to produce more. 17 minutes a game won't cut it. He is reminding me more and more of Skal Labissiere with his soft game and he can't defend without fouling.
January 14, 20188 yr This team needs Nick Richards to produce more. 17 minutes a game won't cut it. He is reminding me more and more of Skal Labissiere with his soft game and he can't defend without fouling. The way he is playing right now 17 minuets is way to much, I can’t take 18!
January 14, 20188 yr Ky should beat Vandy 10 out of 10 times......worst team in SEC.....not much to get excited about
January 14, 20188 yr Thank goodness Knox showed up offensively to help out Alexander who was carrying the Cats! SGA is UK's best player and should start from here on out. Greene needs to get back on the floor soon!
January 14, 20188 yr I’m sorry, but I can’t get to excited about a 7 point win against a 6 wins team, better than losing, but come on! It was actually a very good win considering they were short handed with Green not playing. That facility is not the easiest place in the nation to play a game. I had them picked to lose by 4 points in the prediction thread.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.