Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Vanderbilt 67

Featured Replies

This team is going to have to learn to play zone unless Vanderbilt can help some in the man. If he is as lacking in the man-to-man as some of these others are they won't beat many good offensive teams. I guess there is still time to get better on defense but boy do they give up a lot of easy layups.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to know what Vanderbilt's deal is. I sense that many fans are already done with him. Hopefully he can come back and contribute.

I would love to know what Vanderbilt's deal is. I sense that many fans are already done with him. Hopefully he can come back and contribute.

Me too, I think we won't know until after he is gone...whenver that is.

I would love to know what Vanderbilt's deal is. I sense that many fans are already done with him. Hopefully he can come back and contribute.

 

Sounds like Cal has just about had it with him too.

I’d like to see Cal incorporate Wenyen and SKJ into the starting lineup. I think they are giving this team more than some of the starters right now.

Sounds like Cal has just about had it with him too.

What do you mean?

Me too, I think we won't know until after he is gone...whenver that is.

I’m confused? Do we think he has some sort of problem besides the injury?

I’m confused? Do we think he has some sort of problem besides the injury?

 

I'm not going to give my take on it but it's disappointing. The NCAA Tournament tips off in 8 weeks. If he can play, he needs to play. If not, then make an announcement and move on.

I think he said he is going to play and Cal said he wanted his first game to be a home game. So hopefully, next weekend.

I don't understand that either. Either a player is hurt and can't go or he's healthy and can play. I don't care if they are playing on the moon. If he can go, he needs to be on the court.

I’m confused? Do we think he has some sort of problem besides the injury?

 

Cal has said for a few weeks that it's up to him when/if he plays...but there seems to be some writing between the lines that isn't in focus yet.

Could it simply be that he just isn’t in playing shape yet? It seems to me that some of you might be suggesting he’s not playing because he’s going to head to the draft.

Could it simply be that he just isn’t in playing shape yet? It seems to me that some of you might be suggesting he’s not playing because he’s going to head to the draft.

 

Cal's comments today and over the last few dates seem to indicate that Vanderbilt is physically ready to play, but he has yet to clear the mental hurdle.

Could it simply be that he just isn’t in playing shape yet? It seems to me that some of you might be suggesting he’s not playing because he’s going to head to the draft.

 

They have said numerous times that he's physically ready to play. He practices and works out like everyone else. I guess games are just too strenuous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.