Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Vanderbilt 67

Featured Replies

Final another road win for the young Cats. Looked tougher down the stretch today than against A&M. Except for that one spot in the last :30 seconds that was terrible.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gabriel had several key plays down the stretch (asst to Knox, 3 rebs, 1 putback)

Gabriel had several key plays down the stretch (asst to Knox, 3 rebs, 1 putback)

 

He is one of my favorite players . He made several big plays today. Thought he had a good game.

I’m sorry, but I can’t get to excited about a 7 point win against a 6 wins team, better than losing, but come on!

This team is just tough to watch. So many critical mistakes and big times in the game. But a win is a win. Must have a better effort against S. Carolina.

I'm just happy when this team wins...I'm past expecting that I'll enjoy the games or have fun watching them. So if we can't be fun at least win!!! :thumb:

Vanderbilt has just announced that Riley LaChance has agreed to change his name to Riley LaChoke

I’m sorry, but I can’t get to excited about a 7 point win against a 6 wins team, better than losing, but come on!

 

Huge win on the road.

14-3 and 4-1 in the SEC and everyone is still negative. :lol2:

14-3 and 4-1 in the SEC and everyone is still negative. :lol2:

Yep, I can see your side, but I’m a long way from being excited by this bunch.

Yep, I can see your side, but I’m a long way from being excited by this bunch.

 

They are only going to get better. If 14-3 is the floor, imagine the ceiling.

They are only going to get better. If 14-3 is the floor, imagine the ceiling.

 

I highly doubt we’re at the floor, but I’ll play along, I hope your right, Go cats!

Does anyone know how many layups Vandy made?

Does anyone know how many layups Vandy made?

 

To many.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.