Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Predictions

Who wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      52%
    • Tennessee
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

^ ^, I literally was just logging in to post this thread, great minds think alike :lol2:.

 

As for the game, U.K. has been improving steadily and has these Freshmen's first SEC road game under their belt. This one however, is in Knoxville and U.K.'s troubles at Rocky Top are an entirely different animal. I have witnessed Very Good U.K. teams go into Knoxville and get beat by far worse Vol teams. U.T. this season is a good team, R. Barnes has his team playing very good and imo they will easily be an NCAA tourney team. I hope that I am wrong in saying that the Vols get this one.

 

VOLS 77

CATS 73

Should be a pretty tough one tomorrow night. If the young Cats can escape with a win, no matter how they look, I will be pleased.

This will be a tough game for the Cats, Vols have looked from really good to great at different points this season. I honestly will be happily surprised if the Cats were able to pull this one out.

Kentucky 77-74.

The Cats are too young and inexperienced to go into Knoxville and come out victorious. My thinking is Tennessee by 8. If the youngsters let the biggest crowd UT will have all year rattle them it could be much more than 8.

Kentucky loses in Knoxville.

I think it will come down to rebounding. They shoot 44% as a team we shoot 49%.

 

Have to keep them off the offensive glass.

 

Cats win 79-76

Cats are definitely making strides but the Vols need a win badly, and I think they get one------by about 7 points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.