Central Florida 34 Auburn 27

hrcarrier

Cheering against a conference is equally as silly as cheering for one, so I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove.

I just genuinely dislike every SEC school except UK. Strange coincidence they are in the same conference.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like Boise State, we use a singular game to say a mid-major would compete against a big boy schedule. It is about attrition and having to bring it more than a game or two each season; thus, why UCF and schools similar are not seen as being on the same playing field. They played a heck of a game and had to hold on against a solid Auburn club. I can’t say they deserved in based upon this performance.

I'd love to see a 16 game playoff to see how often G5 teams actually would compare.

Cheering against a conference is equally as silly as cheering for one, so I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove.

That he does the exact same thing :D

Like it or love it teams are part of conferences, not independent entities. While it is silly to lose your mind over conference affiliations, it is equally as silly to pretend it doesn’t matter. If it didn’t teams wouldn’t invest millions into it.

Nah, just take OSU out so their fans wouldn't have to suffer the emBarrettment. :lol2:
That’s good I’ll give you that one! Haha but it’s still hard to call someone an embarassment when they hold nearly every QB record in the Big 10.

Like Boise State, we use a singular game to say a mid-major would compete against a big boys scheuldm. It is about attrition and having to bring it more than a game or two each season; thus, why UCF and schools similar are not seen as being on the same playing field. They played a heck of a game and had to hold on against a solid Auburn club. I can’t say they deserved in based upon this performance.

Not much I can disagree with here. Attrition and depth.

Where does UCF deserve to finish in the polls? Surely ahead of all non-playoff teams at least.
Deserve is a very subjective word. I don’t know where they deserve to be but I imagine they will finish behind the 4 playoff teams, Ohio State, and Penn State.