Central Florida 34 Auburn 27

hrcarrier

I thought cheering for/against conferences was stupid? :lol2:

That’s what I was thinking.

Odd game. Auburn, at times, looked vastly superior from a physical standpoint. But UCF was ahead in the coaching department.

Also, Stidham may have been UCF’s best player. He is terrible.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Odd game. Auburn, at times, looked vastly superior from a physical standpoint. But UCF was ahead in the coaching department.

I thought for a lot of the game UCF looked more physical. Different eyes I guess.

Don’t you root against the SEC too? It is stupid, but if everyone else would realize how stupid it is to root for a conference then we can end all of this conference garbage and just be able to root for our own teams and enjoy good football. Since ignorance is never going away, I will continue to root against the SEC with the exception of UK.

With your conference crusade you continuously do what you say others shouldn’t be doing.

When my team is playing an SEC school, sure. If the SEC went 0-10 it wouldn’t matter to me, other than it being a little more quiet around here.

Well it is a little quieter for sure. Ignorance is silent when they have nothing to say.

Agree.

Like Boise State, we use a singular game to say a mid-major would compete against a big boy schedule. It is about attrition and having to bring it more than a game or two each season; thus, why UCF and schools similar are not seen as being on the same playing field. They played a heck of a game and had to hold on against a solid Auburn club. I can’t say they deserved in based upon this performance.