Central Florida 34 Auburn 27

hrcarrier

So if Akron, ECU, FIU and Louisiana-Lafayette go undefeated in a particular year, that should be the teams in the CFP? Over one (or even two) loss SEC/ACC/Big10 schools? Don't be ridiculous..

Absolutely. If they are undefeated, they've earned a shot.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UCF shouldn't be the 4-seed. They should be the 8-seed.

Nice try. :lol2: You haven't indicated they should be the 8 seed until this moment. You've been saying ANY undefeated team earned a shot, even when I listed four (not eight) teams above.

Nice try. :lol2: You haven't indicated they should be the 8 seed until this moment. You've been saying ANY undefeated team earned a shot, even when I listed four (not eight) teams above.

This whole conversation has been about a proposed 8-team playoff. And in an 8-team scenario, UCF certainly deserved a spot.

This whole conversation has been about a proposed 8-team playoff. And in an 8-team scenario, UCF certainly deserved a spot.

Well, like I said, you weren't talking about an 8 team playoff in your OP about "if you're undefeated you're in," but I digress.

Moving on, I'll recycle my earlier example. If Akron, ECU, FIU, ULL, UMass, Nevada, Wyoming, and Boston College all go undefeated, that should be the CFP?