Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Cooper Predictions

Who will win? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Semi Final #1 of the KOB. Who wins? Game at 7:25.

KOB gate proceeds will be the biggest winner, it will be SRO tonight for both semis.

 

Cooper is the best defensive team I've seen, love watching them play. This will be a close one, but Johnson and Scrubb are athletic enough to make enough key plays despite the great defense, Trinity wins 59-55.

I'll take Trinity by 8+. Cooper plays good defense and that will keep them in it, but Trinity brings too much to the table.

Cooper plays 4 guards and a 3. Their 2 guard jumps center.

 

Who does the big young PG from Trinity guard? He can't guard either McNeil or Kunkel. They'll take him off the dribble.

These two semi's are fantastic. I'm rooting for the Jags, but I expect a Trinity win by 6-10. Will be a great game and atmosphere tonight.

Are there many new Trinity players on the team from last year that beat Cooper on a buzzer beater? How many starters does Trinity return from that team? Just curious, and I know it’s not that important, but Cooper returns 3 of 5 from last year and I was just wondering.

Cooper returns 3 of 5 from last year and I was just wondering.

 

Misleading, to be fair, because the two they lost are HUGE. Hendrix especially, you just don't replace that level of athleticism and defensive ability.

 

Trinity has their big guns back.

I'll take Trinity by 8+. Cooper plays good defense and that will keep them in it, but Trinity brings too much to the table.

 

Trinity is not a shabby defensive team themselves

I'm looking forward to this one tonight.

I'm taking Cooper 62-60. I love this team. They are on a mission. Gonna be a preview of the 9th region finals as Cov Cath slips by Fern Creek. Cant wait for tonight.

Trinity by 12

 

Trinity 64

Cooper 52

Which guard are you taking about? Their guards are good defensively as well

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.