Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Cooper Predictions

Who will win? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was impressed with Cooper and Kunkel in the portion of their game I saw last night. And it is interesting to note that they both have played Pulaski County; Trinity beat Pulaski County by 10 at Pulaski County while Cooper beat Pulaski County by 22 in their first game in the KOB. Still, I like Trinity in this game. 75-66 Trinity.

I was impressed with Cooper and Kunkel in the portion of their game I saw last night. And it is interesting to note that they both have played Pulaski County; Trinity beat Pulaski County by 10 at Pulaski County while Cooper beat Pulaski County by 22 in their first game in the KOB. Still, I like Trinity in this game. 75-66 Trinity.

 

Pulaski was in that Trinity game for the majority too.

 

I expect a close game .. interesting matchup. If Cooper can keep Trinity off the boards they’ll have a shot late in the game to win.

10. No gambling, bookmaking or point spread comments are allowed in any of the high school forums. Figures of speech that use gambling terms may not be used in any of the high school forums. All gambling comments are permitted in the non-high school forums as long as they do not involve any high school sports, students, or student-athletes.

Should be a great game. Cooper had them last year but a turnover late by a guy that normally takes pretty good care of the ball cost them. I know he won't let that happen again!! Important side note, Chris McNeil appeared to injure his knee in last night's game. Had ice on it following the game. Critical that Sully have him available and at full strength for the JAGS to be at their best.

I was impressed with Cooper and Kunkel in the portion of their game I saw last night. And it is interesting to note that they both have played Pulaski County; Trinity beat Pulaski County by 10 at Pulaski County while Cooper beat Pulaski County by 22 in their first game in the KOB. Still, I like Trinity in this game. 75-66 Trinity.

 

I have a feeling Trinity has been playing to the level of their opponents so far so I would not put a lot of stock in the Pulaski game. I can't imagine they won't be fired up to play Cooper knowing how good they are

Cooper plays 4 guards and a 3. Their 2 guard jumps center.

 

Who does the big young PG from Trinity guard? He can't guard either McNeil or Kunkel. They'll take him off the dribble.

 

He can guard both of them.

Cooper wins this one close. Kunkle takes over late and Jags win! My fear for Copper would be is they have two good defenders in Kunkle and Runyon. Trinity has three high level dudes whoever AK and BR are not guarding could have a monster night. Ak will have to be efficient can’t get 25 or 30 on 22-24 shots need to do it on 12-14.

As long as Cooper keeps it close they will have a shot. They’ll compete hard despite being outsized. With two other players besides AK in double figures this will be interesting.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.