St. X vs. Male: Who Wins and Why?

Who do you THINK (not hope) will win?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you THINK (not hope) will win?

I won't blast you, TigerDude13. In fact, I'll commend you! :dancingpa

Before you get carried away, H, with this prognostication, I just want to remind you that TigerDude13 was also predicting that Iroquois was loaded for bear this year....WRONG! :lol: :D :lol:

You would be much better served by listening to the historical words of wisdom espoused by BuddyBW. :thumb:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could certainly happen, but I don't see X, a team that's given up 70 points all year, giving up 49 in a single night. X has give up 49 points or more just once since 1959.

This is true...with 56 from Male in 2002....although Male has been in the high 30's and mid 40's a few different times as well ;)

Before you get carried away, H, with this prognostication, I just want to remind you that TigerDude13 was also predicting that Iroquois was loaded for bear this year....WRONG! :lol: :D :lol:

You would be much better served by listening to the historical words of wisdom espoused by BuddyBW. :thumb:

Yes, but as our igneous friend RockPride pointed out, the last team to score 49+ points on the Tigers were my Bulldogs. :fire:

As much as I do not like Bob I must say I think he has the best team in the state at THIS MOMENT. Now in two weeks that could change but right now today I think he has the best team. Honestly I think This will be the best game by far played in the state this entire weekend. Look for a big crowd and $$$ Gate .

Yes, but as our igneous friend RockPride pointed out, the last team to score 49+ points on the Tigers were my Bulldogs. :fire:

It has been so long since I had my last geology course, I'll have to brush up a little before I could concur that RockPride is an igneous derivation. Do you think that RP would be insulted with a nickname of "Iggy"? :lol:

It has been so long since I had my last geology course, I'll have to brush up a little before I could concur that RockPride is an igneous derivation. Do you think that RP would be insulted with a nickname of "Iggy"? :lol:

:irked:

:laugh:

This is true...with 56 from Male in 2002....although Male has been in the high 30's and mid 40's a few different times as well ;)

RP, you're better than this...

Male scored 51 in '02 and has scored more than 30 just 5 times since '59 (and they've never technically scored in the high 30's). Just setting the record straight...

True, but I don't think the talent on the '06 Bulldogs comes anywhere close to the talent on the '02 DAWGS. And while I haven't been overly impressed with what I've seen of the Tiger's D this year, this is a much better team over the '02 squad. Just one man's opinion.