Would CovCath Beat Trinity?

TheDeuce

Would CCH have beaten Trinity this year?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Would CCH have beaten Trinity this year?

Trinity has seen multiple teams of equal or more talent than Covcath. Covcath has seen no one even close to the talent of Trinity. Most teams look great when they have the most talent on the field. This would be the first time Covcath faced a team they weren't better or more talented as soon as they walked on the field. Trinity though has seen teams with the talent of Covcath though.

All I'm doing is pointing out CalPreps is saying Trinity hasn't seen anybody as good as CovCath. That differs than your opinion that Trinity has seen teams as good.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they played ten times this season, T would win 8. So do I think CCH could beat T? Sure. Would they beat T? Probably not. If X or H or BG or SC had 10 shots at T this year any of them could win one game.

Having seen both teams play, this is more or less my opinion as well.

Could CovCath beat Trinity? Absolutely yes.

If both teams played their best game, I think Trinity wins by one or two touchdowns.

We used to hear the same noise out of Highlands. Trinity shut that noise up when they started playing Highlands in game type scrimmages. They were always blow outs in favor of Trinity. Same would happen with Covington Catholic. Trinity would win by 3-4 touchdowns most if not every year.

We used to hear the same noise out of Highlands. Trinity shut that noise up when they started playing Highlands in game type scrimmages. They were always blow outs in favor of Trinity. Same would happen with Covington Catholic. Trinity would win by 3-4 touchdowns most if not every year.

I agree that Trinity beats CCH 19 out of 20 years (heck, maybe even 20 out of 20). But is this the one year that CCH could beat them? I don't know but think CCH could keep it close. And I am a Highlands guy.

Guest T Rocks

I stated this in another post that I find it amusing that every year there is always a NKY team that has a good season and thinks they could beat T...

I watched CovCath the other night. They are 4-deep at every position and look like a clone army. They are a very good football team and Mayer is an outstanding QB.

They aren't beating Trinity though. I would pay to watch that game, but they aren't winning.

I watched CovCath the other night. They are 4-deep at every position and look like a clone army. They are a very good football team and Mayer is an outstanding QB.

They aren't beating Trinity though. I would pay to watch that game, but they aren't winning.

This.