December 2, 20178 yr X dominated. I know UC's identity is their pressure D. But it had little affect and hurt them more today. The press made little sense to me.
December 2, 20178 yr Cronin went after Xavier player JP Macamura for cussing at him during the game. I repeat a coach went after an opposing teams player in the hand shake line. Unacceptable.
December 2, 20178 yr Mick Cronin Tries to Fight J.P. Macura Following War of Words | Zagsblog So here is the play by play of the incident. Cronin refuses to shake players hand , player probably curses at him and Cronin proceeds to try and fight a player. Just unacceptable from a coach.
December 2, 20178 yr Cronin went after Xavier player JP Macamura for cussing at him during the game. I repeat a coach went after an opposing teams player in the hand shake line. Unacceptable. Cronin is a joke. This isn’t a big surprise.
December 2, 20178 yr On the UK broadcast, Jay Bills blames the Xavier/Cincy beef on the Cincy style chili
December 2, 20178 yr Cronin is a joke. This isn’t a big surprise. I’ve never had much respect for Cronin. He recruited some really questionable character player at Murray State. He got what he wanted and that was a job at a big school.
December 2, 20178 yr X dominated the paint. I think they win this regardless of where it's played. Even though Macura's a turd, Cronin cannot do that. Totally unacceptable.
December 2, 20178 yr I’ve never had much respect for Cronin. He recruited some really questionable character player at Murray State. He got what he wanted and that was a job at a big school. Exactly. He’s nothing special but a mid major coach at a big school.
December 3, 20178 yr Loved the way Mack handled it after the game. Xavier is lucky to have him. Great win for X and it never was a game. Wasn’t impressed with UC at all given their hype. They’ll have a chance to make up for it in the next couple weeks though.
December 3, 20178 yr While I love the excitement and competitiveness of the sports world, it's arrogant loud-mouthed jerks like Cronin (and he is only one of them) that helps to give the culture an embarrassing air of classless, shallow, tactless, meatheaded stupidity.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.