December 4, 20178 yr While I don't agree with what Mic did yesterday AT ALL and am not a Mic lover (I am sort of luke warm about him), I actually think UC would have a hard time getting a better coach than him if he left. UC is not in a good conference situation and is not the easiest school to recruit to. Mic is a tireless recruiter and just works his butt off from what I have heard. I actually think UC is probably fortunate to have him.
December 4, 20178 yr Cronin has little man syndrome, saw a televised game last year where he told an event staff person, standing in their location, that turned and bumped him to “ watch what the “F” you are doing. He blocked me on Twitter! Lol. Such a bad representative for UC
December 4, 20178 yr Cronin has little man syndrome, saw a televised game last year where he told an event staff person, standing in their location, that turned and bumped him to “ watch what the “F” you are doing. He blocked me on Twitter! Lol. Such a bad representative for UC Hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think he's ever actually logged in to his Twitter account, much less blocked anyone on it... :lol2:
December 4, 20178 yr I really like the way Chris Mack handled himself in his press conference. To me Mack has earned the greatest compliment any coach can earn and that is being a coach I would want my son to play for. I don't have kids of my own yet, but when I do I hope my kids get to play for a coach like Chris Mack.
December 4, 20178 yr Hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think he's ever actually logged in to his Twitter account, much less blocked anyone on it... :lol2: You’re not bursting my bubble, “he” being whoever runs his Twitter, again he’s a disgrace to UC. Trust me these dudes check their accounts....
December 4, 20178 yr You’re not bursting my bubble, “he” being whoever runs his Twitter, again he’s a disgrace to UC. You said something dumb enough to get blocked by a staffer. Congrats, I guess... :lol2:
December 4, 20178 yr You said something dumb enough to get blocked by a staffer. Congrats, I guess... :lol2: Wasnt dumb was fact...disgrace to UC, telling an event employee to eff off because they turned and bumped you...keep loving him!
December 4, 20178 yr Both just need to talk about the game and not other team players or former players. Just because Mic said things about an X player and acted like a jerk, doesn't mean Mack can say things about former UC players and make him any better. I would like Mack to have said "I don't talk about other teams players", if he is asked and then talk about the game. I thought it was not necessary for him to say that he still shook the player's hand after what he was called back in 2010....2010 really. Just say nothing. What happened to the days of "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all"? These guys need to stay above the fray and act professional.
December 4, 20178 yr Wasnt dumb was fact...disgrace to UC, telling an event employee to eff off because they turned and bumped you...keep loving him! :lol2:
December 4, 20178 yr Author Both just need to talk about the game and not other team players or former players. Just because Mic said things about an X player and acted like a jerk, doesn't mean Mack can say things about former UC players and make him any better. I would like Mack to have said "I don't talk about other teams players", if he is asked and then talk about the game. I thought it was not necessary for him to say that he still shook the player's hand after what he was called back in 2010....2010 really. Just say nothing. What happened to the days of "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all"? These guys need to stay above the fray and act professional. Eh I get it though. Times have changed. Cronin saying that player wouldn't play for me. Made it seem like Cronin doesn't recruit players like that, while Mack just let's players do anything. In today's media driven society. Everyone hears and sees everything. So that right there probably will win him some points with recruits and their families by showing how he still did the right thing unlike Cronin. Even though Cronin had a player saying similar things to him. Cronin saying he wouldn't play for me wasn't just an attack on the player but an attack on Mack since he does play him. At that point he needs to defend his player and program. I guess the only thing he could have done different is instead of saying Lance Stephenson by name. He could have just said a UC player back in 2010 did this, and I still shook his hand.
December 5, 20178 yr While I don't agree with what Mic did yesterday AT ALL and am not a Mic lover (I am sort of luke warm about him), I actually think UC would have a hard time getting a better coach than him if he left. UC is not in a good conference situation and is not the easiest school to recruit to. Mic is a tireless recruiter and just works his butt off from what I have heard. I actually think UC is probably fortunate to have him. Cronin has little man syndrome, saw a televised game last year where he told an event staff person, standing in their location, that turned and bumped him to “ watch what the “F” you are doing. He blocked me on Twitter! Lol. Such a bad representative for UC Have witnessed his act for years now and agree with both of these. Hard to argue with results and he has done a nice job but he's also kind of a cartoon character at times. I find myself liking him at times and thinking he's a joke sometimes.
December 5, 20178 yr So a player that cursed at an opposing coach wouldn't play for Cronin? What about a head coach that curses out and tries to physically fight an opposing player? Does the high and mighty Mick think that kinda person should coach for a major college university?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.