Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titletown (Take #2)

Featured Replies

What do the Ads and Rebs have to do to reestablish Titletown?

 

I say they both have to win this year and each of them has to win again in the next couple of years.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree, if both win this year and both then back it up with another title within the next couple of years I think it would be safe to say Title Town has Returned.

I say they are already Title Town and will always be Title Town, even if they never win again.

I say they are already Title Town and will always be Title Town, even if they never win again.

 

If they never win again, in 10 years people will be saying they "Used" to be Title Town back in the good old days. Honestly what has gone on up there is incredible but you can't be title town without titles from time to time.

To us local it will always be Title Town, but a couple wins this weekend will remind the rest of the state :)

If they never win again, in 10 years people will be saying they "Used" to be Title Town back in the good old days. Honestly what has gone on up there is incredible but you can't be title town without titles from time to time.

 

They still win many district and regional titles. Combine that with 17 state championships and it's Title Town.

 

I've only lived here 10 years and it's still Title Town to me. I haven't personally witnessed a state championship...yet.

They still win many district and regional titles. Combine that with 17 states championships and it's Title Town.

 

I've only lived here 10 years and it's still Title Town to me. I haven't personally witnessed a state championship...yet.

 

Boyle has won in the last 10 years haven't they?

Boyle has won in the last 10 years haven't they?

 

I didn't really follow Boyle back then, so I didn't get to witness it.

  • Author
To us local it will always be Title Town, but a couple wins this weekend will remind the rest of the state :)

 

Who Ya With!

I'm okay with the "Titletown" moniker being a permanent thing in Danville. Green Bay was the original "Titletown" during the Lombardi years. After Lombardi retired, the nickname endured throughout decades of mediocrity before Favre and Rodgers returned the Packers to glory.

How far apart are the two schools?

 

2.1 miles.

Haven’t you already started one thread about this?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.