Louisville 44 Kentucky 17

TheDeuce

Kentucky has no excuse. It's a joke that they can't compete with Louisville (except for last year when they beat Louisville).

You’re right. They are in the SEC, no way Louisville should beat them as often as they do.

But, they do. :idunno:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only disappointment for me was lamar pushing back in the altercation in the first quarter. Lamar should have just let the dude know that nobody knows who he is and walked away.

Eh, I’ll give Lamar one. Since that’s literally the first time. Stoops probably told Jones to provoke him. That’s why Jones continued to play after he showed his rear over and over.

Eh, I’ll give Lamar one. Since that’s literally the first time. Stoops probably told Jones to provoke him. That’s why Jones continued to play after he showed his rear over and over.

You aren’t kidding about Jones. I knew he was going to be more trouble right away. Did you see his antics when Louisville jumped offsides right after that? Guy needs to get demoted back down to the Busch league.

Only disappointment for me was lamar pushing back in the altercation in the first quarter. Lamar should have just let the dude know that nobody knows who he is and walked away.

Jackson was just as guilty as Jones in instigating the altercation, only he knew that he had made a mistake and Jones never did figure it out. Jones should have been tossed, either by the officials or his coach. Stoops did apologize for his behavior after the game, but should have apologized as well for putting him back in the game.