Louisville 44 Kentucky 17

TheDeuce

The new video of Jordan Jones pushing Lamar Thomas away from Lamar Jackson is troubling. I can understand UK fans saying Thomas shouldn’t be speaking to a kid he recruited but we don’t know what he was saying or doing and for Jones to be able to push a coach and point fingers at him.. unreal.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure. I don’t think it would matter who the coach is at Kentucky. Except for just a few years the results have been mediocre for the past 60 years.

Has Stoops peaked as a head coach? If a better head coach is available should UK pursue them? Or do UK fans say "he got us to a bowl so..."?

Jones is a reflection of the head coach. The coaching staff allowed him to behave that way all game. Lost game press conference Stoops discussed the need to coach him more. That statement is laughable. How about punishing the young man.

Stoops can recruit. But sucks a developing players. They have peaked Stoops should have won 10 games this season.

The new video of Jordan Jones pushing Lamar Thomas away from Lamar Jackson is troubling. I can understand UK fans saying Thomas shouldn’t be speaking to a kid he recruited but we don’t know what he was saying or doing and for Jones to be able to push a coach and point fingers at him.. unreal.

I haven't seen that one, but yes, a player should never push or taunt a coach and vice versa.

Of course he won't. I believe he had Stoops full blessing for his actions and further condoned it by leaving him in. This was just a horrible display by the real UK team that has been lurking around a 7 win season. An over-rated team who can't win a game when tested.

Of course he won't. I believe he had Stoops full blessing for his actions and further condoned it by leaving him in. This was just a horrible display by the real UK team that has been lurking around a 7 win season. An over-rated team who can't win a game when tested.

Truly unbelievable, especially when a player makes contact with a coach. This isn’t Boom quitting weekly or a random player bashing the coaches on Twitter. Not sure how UK fans can bash UL now and it sucks because most UK fans don’t condone this.

Kentucky is probably looking at the Music City on Dec. 29 or the Liberty Bowl on Dec. 30.

I hope UK doesn't play in the Music City Bowl, was going to take my son to Nashville for the game, but I'd rather watch synchronized swimming than watch a Stoops coached team....makes me want to throw up in my mouth!