#2 Boyle County vs. #3 Corbin (3A State Final)

16thBBall Fan

3A State Championship Who wins?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. 3A State Championship Who wins?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that the home side I believe between the 25 yard lines will be reserve seating and not for the home team playing. This is not right!

Garbage. I wouldn't pay $25-30 a ticket to go to a Kentucky game. I surely wouldn't pay that for a high school game. I think $13 is too high.

When you have a family of 5, that's $65 per game. To each their own, but that's a lot for most people.

You could use the "for a family of 5" argument on anything and it would seem more expensive. Reality is nobody is taking their family of 5 to every game, and $65 for an event for the entire family seems like a bargain to me.

You could use the "for a family of 5" argument on anything and it would seem more expensive. Reality is nobody is taking their family of 5 to every game, and $65 for an event for the entire family seems like a bargain to me.

Like I said, to each his own. Every other game is $25 for a family of 5. There are often questions about why attendance is down. This is why attendance is down.

Ok someone explain. 2 weeks ago Central blows Belfry out and all everyone on here could say was Central laying claim to the title. Corbin beats Central and now plays Boyle and now Boyle suppose to blow Corbin out? I don't think so. I saw Corbin once this year and they are a solid team all the way around. Not saying they cannot be beat but to me they should be the favored team. Since they beat the team most were saying had the title wrapped up. Just my opinion

soooo where are these posts about a blowout?

Can you elaborate what you think isn't right?

It's not right to place the home sections on both goal lines. In-between the 25 yard lines will be reserve seating and it should be for the home team.

Now I have not been to Kroger field since the upgrades and not sure how the layout is, but the teams fans on the home side should not be forced to sit towards the goal lines.

Like I said, to each his own. Every other game is $25 for a family of 5. There are often questions about why attendance is down. This is why attendance is down.

Every other game isn't the State Championship at a Division 1 college facility. If people can't afford it, they need to live within their means or don't go, just like any other event.

Every other game isn't the State Championship at a Division 1 college facility. If people can't afford it, they need to live within their means or don't go, just like any other event.

That's exactly what happens. That's why attendance is down at state tournament events.

When you have a family of 5, that's $65 per game. To each their own, but that's a lot for most people.

Actually, after the service and processing fees, your going to be paying $81.55. Ticketmaster has to get their hand in the pot. I hear ya though, it gets expensive for a family of 5. Glad my girls are grown.