2006 - 07 UK Basketball Preseason Projections...

Riverside 157

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard to say. Tonight Ramel Bradley, Meeks, Perry, and Porter all hit outside shots for us. Crawford will also hit outside shots, he didnt play tonight. I agree it is a question mark.

Why didn't Crawford play? Is he hurting already? :confused:

Joe Crawford had minor surgery and should return to practice early nest week, accoring to the Lexington-Herald. Did the team look so much more physical and cut then the past years or what?

Dare I say that Ramel Bradley is a BEAST!!!!:confused:

This team looks to be lot more physical than in the past and it also loks to be more talented. The 3's will be falling this year.

The key is Bradley, he has to get that shoot first mentality out of his head and run the point. I like what I saw from the frosh last night, Stevenson needs to be a viable option at the "4" by season's end, Morris will be solid, Crawford needs to be more consistent, they won't win the SEC East but they won't be a pushover.

I want to think positive, but it's difficult. Not that UK will be bad, but the SEC is going to be real tough...Florida, Alabama, LSU, Tennessee...followed by South Carolina and Vanderbilt...wow, it's not going to be easy.

I see a record similiar to last season's...another #8 / # 9 seed in the big dance, and another second round exit...

The key is Bradley, he has to get that shoot first mentality out of his head and run the point. I like what I saw from the frosh last night, Stevenson needs to be a viable option at the "4" by season's end, Morris will be solid, Crawford needs to be more consistent, they won't win the SEC East but they won't be a pushover.

If Bradley doesn't change, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Jasper starting at some point this year.