Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#3 Corbin vs. #4 Central (3A State Semifinals)

Who wins? 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would really love to attend this one, I'm going to go with Central 21-14.

After what happened last night, I think the Redhounds will be fortunate to stay within 21 points. Not a slight against them, just a heck of a lot of respect for what Central did.

How could you not go with Central after last night. If Corbin did pull of the upset it would be almost as shocking as Centrals win over Belfry.

Is this going to be played in Corbin or In Louisville?

Is this going to be played in Corbin or In Louisville?

 

I believe Central

I believe Central

 

 

Then I would have a hard time picking against the Yellowjackets. They can struggle on the road sometimes, but in their backyard they are tough.

I think the carnage continues for eastern Kentucky. Central takes it. I really hope I'm wrong.

I like Corbin's chances in this one because of Sizemore.. That kid is a tough runner and very hard to bring down.. I think the Hounds are capable of running the ball right at them between the tackles and have just enough of a passing game to make Central have to respect it.. If they can control the clock and keep Centrals offense off the field as much as possible. I think they can win this thing. Easier said than done, but, very doable..

Game is at Central. Every prediction out there for the past year just went bust. To be the man you got to beat the man and boy did they ever beat the man. Central is now the team to beat in Lexington.

So glad the Corbin fans get to make a 2 hour drive on the holidays.

Finally after the cake walk playoffs you can play someone.

Corbin is in trouble in this one.

Corbin will be coming to Louisville with all their mythical state titles.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.