Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#3 Corbin vs. #4 Central (3A State Semifinals)

Who wins? 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Will Central allow Corbin to bring their own refs.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbin will be coming to Louisville with all their mythical state titles.

 

They do have three real ones, ref.

They do have three real ones, ref.

 

Yes

But they also try to claim mythical titles too. Corbin is worse than Duke and NC looking for anything.

I think Corbin has a chance, I know Central's win over Belfry was impressive last night but I'm wondering if all that Belfry lost after last season plus the revenge factor from last years state title game played a big role in last nights win over Belfry. I may be wrong but I think Belfry's huge loss of talent from last year finally caught up with them last night, with that being said Central may beat Corbin but I think the Red Hounds will give Central all they want.

So glad the Corbin fans get to make a 2 hour drive on the holidays.

Finally after the cake walk playoffs you can play someone.

 

 

Corbin fans are happy as well. It feels good to play in the semifinals. maybe you will make it some day.

 

The competition definitely gets stronger, but that's why Haddix scheduled teams like

Alcoa, Beechwood and Mayfield in the portion of the schedule he has control of.

Corbin fans are happy as well. It feels good to play in the semifinals. maybe you will make it some day.

 

The competition definitely gets stronger, but that's why Haddix scheduled teams like

Alcoa, Beechwood and Mayfield in the portion of the schedule he has control of.

 

My team is in the semi finals.

Go Central!

I think with all that Belfry lost from last season they were closer to the rest of the pack. Schedule wasn’t very strong this season so I had doubts about them. Then last night they are without their best player, probably on both sides, then losing a couple other key players early is a recipe for disaster. I think you could replay that game many times and Central wouldn’t put up more than 30 very often. Central is getting way too much credit for running up the score on an injury riddled team. Imo

Edited by campbellfield
Typo

"HERE COMES THE CHAMP". You might want to where ear muffs. "HERE COMES THE CHAMP"

So why is it no one is giving Corbin a shot?

So why is it no one is giving Corbin a shot?

 

At least in my mind, Belfry beats Corbin, so Central beating Belfry means Central beats Corbin.....especially at Central.

 

Clear as mud.

So why is it no one is giving Corbin a shot?

 

Maybe because of a cupcake district and playoffs bracket.

I’m the only one who was not surprised that Central routed Belfry. I experienced my Central game in October and I know what I saw. Unless it’s an off night for Central or Corbin has something no one has been reporting, the experience for Corbin will be like nothing they’ve seen.

I’m the only one who was not surprised that Central routed Belfry. I experienced my Central game in October and I know what I saw. Unless it’s an off night for Central or Corbin has something no one has been reporting, the experience for Corbin will be like nothing they’ve seen.

 

Does the regular season not count at this point or what? I don't want to slight the tremendous season Central has had or the most impressive win of the season they posted, but have you guys forgotten that Corbin gave Alcoa one of their two losses? That they gave Mayfield their one loss? That they lost by 4 to an impressive Beechwood squad?

 

I'd be a Homer to think Central isn't favored, but to say Corbin hasn't seen anything like Central is a notion I can't get on board with.

At least in my mind, Belfry beats Corbin, so Central beating Belfry means Central beats Corbin.....especially at Central.

 

Clear as mud.

 

I won’t disagree that Central will be favored but they will have to defend the pass and run both in this game instead of just the run.

 

Corbin’s only loss is to a very good Beechwood team at Beechwood. Hard to go there and get a win.

What mythical titles does Corbin claim?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.