Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#3 St. Xavier vs. #2 Scott County (6A State Semifinal)

Who wins? 104 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should be a good one to see who gets a shot at Trinity for the 6A State Title.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott County is the one team from out in the state that I thought had a shot at the Louisville teams this season. Looks like we'll see that for sure one way or another next week.

I think St X wins handily. While they've battled injuries all season, they seem to be hitting their stride recently. Unfortunately for them, while I think St X is clearly the 2nd best team in the state, they are miles behind Trinity. Not sure anyone looks forward to the reward the winner of this game receives--playing Trinity. But stranger things have happened.

I think St X wins handily. While they've battled injuries all season, they seem to be hitting their stride recently. Unfortunately for them, while I think St X is clearly the 2nd best team in the state, they are miles behind Trinity. Not sure anyone looks forward to the reward the winner of this game receives--playing Trinity. But stranger things have happened.

 

 

Have you watched SC play or seen any film on them or is your predication of X winning big based on you just thinking they are that good?

Have you watched SC play or seen any film on them or is your predication of X winning big based on you just thinking they are that good?

 

Just think they’re that good. Great depth. Great O Line. Expect them to wear SC down.

Saint Xavier -35

Scott County-18

Wing T offense will get you everytime. If you haven't seen it much it will make you look confused and inept. McKee's teams run it superbly. I think Scott wins this match-up in a hardfought, high scoring barnburner. 38-34

Just think they’re that good. Great depth. Great O Line. Expect them to wear SC down.

 

Good luck SC had over 500 rushing yards last night.

Wing T offense will get you everytime. If you haven't seen it much it will make you look confused and inept. McKee's teams run it superbly. I think Scott wins this match-up in a hardfought, high scoring barnburner. 38-34

 

Going to be an interesting matchup, X's strength on D is their run defense. Ought to be a good game.

St. X has great run defense. Most scores X has given up is pass. I do believe the wing t is harder defend but Tiger O-Line will be difference in game. I think Tigers win but wouldn’t be shocked if Scott Co won.

If Kentucky is going to become a football state, these are the caliber of semifinal match ups that need to be happening on a regular basis. If my team wasn't playing this weekend, I would absolutely love to see this game.

I think Scott County upping their schedule and playing the likes of Moeller and LaSalle pays off this week in a close victory.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.