Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#5 Kentucky/#4 Kansas Thoughts and Predictions

Who wins? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

These cats are a work in progress and are no where near ready for Kansas. Jayhawks by 20+

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kansas by 15.

Cats are a long work in progress.

If Kentucky wins it won’t be by more than a couple points, but Kansas could win big. An interesting fact though is I think Kentucky has only lost 1 game all time in the Champions Classic and that was in 2013 to Duke by 3 points. Will definitely be interesting.

They lost to Michigan State in 2013.

They lost to Michigan State in 2013.

 

1-1 against Duke.

 

1-1 against Michigan State.

 

2-0 against Kansas.

 

UK has won three straight in the Champions Classic though.

I don't think we're ready for prime time. If the Cats pull this out I will be shocked.

What's the spread

Prediction:

 

I think the final score will be closer than most are thinking, but I expect KU to win by about 7-10. After the game, the worst of the BBN will be on full display as well.

Kansas will take this opportunity to make a big statement and drop as many on UK as they can. This could be a 30 blowout.

Prediction:

 

I think the final score will be closer than most are thinking, but I expect KU to win by about 7-10. After the game, the worst of the BBN will be on full display as well.

Unfortunately you are correct. BBN gets more upset over meaningless regular season games than any fanbase in the sport. Over reaction Wednesday will be on full display.

Prediction:

 

I think the final score will be closer than most are thinking, but I expect KU to win by about 7-10. After the game, the worst of the BBN will be on full display as well.

 

Unfortunately you are correct. BBN gets more upset over meaningless regular season games than any fanbase in the sport. Over reaction Wednesday will be on full display.

 

You really believe this about the majority of BBN? I've seen a few of the blue goofs be that way but most of the fans I know are pretty level headed. However, as we all know the squeaky wheel gets the grease and when there are a few idiots they'll get the attention.

You really believe this about the majority of BBN? I've seen a few of the blue goofs be that way but most of the fans I know are pretty level headed. However, as we all know the squeaky wheel gets the grease and when there are a few idiots they'll get the attention.
Then don't let the idiots have a voice.
Then don't let the idiots have a voice.

 

How do you stop them? Disable Twitter...heck the entire internet and all radio station phone lines as well...:lol2:

 

Idiots in EVERY fan base and yeah they make the most noise.

How do you stop them? Disable Twitter...heck the entire internet and all radio station phone lines as well...:lol2:

 

Idiots in EVERY fan base and yeah they make the most noise.

I don't have solutions. That's above my pay grade. Haha

Kentucky will hand around early, but I'd expect Kansas to pull away and win by double digits.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.