#1 Beechwood vs #3 Kentucky Country Day (1A Quarterfinal)

BWTigers

Who wins?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not one of those Beechwood Fans who believe there will be a running clock. Gotta respect a senior laden team who have had their eyes on Beechwood for the last year. They really really want it. Not to say the Tigers don’t, but a hungry underdog can surprise you.

I still think the Tigers win, but I think it will be a fight.

@generaldowns

Is the football stadium at the school? Is there plenty of parking?

I am told Kentucky Country Day has you pay for your tickets as you pull into the parking lot. Does that slow things down getting into the game? How early should people arrive to make sure they are oarked and in their seats by kickoff?

Stadium is at the school and lots if parking available. Tickets are purchased before entering the parking lots... slowish, but not a true bottleneck. Welcome to all the Beechwood fans and parents....we are honored to host you at "The Mo"

I was thinking (hoping) this game was at Beechwood and planned to attend.

How is it that two NKY teams ranked number 1 in the state in their perspective classes, have to travel today for their playoff games?

Another KHSAA blunder!

No when it’s #1 vs #1 in a Regional Final it alternates even years the even number Region hosts and then in odd years the odd number Region hosts. Beechwood hosted last year and both teams were ranked #1. Just how it works!