No Suspension for AJ Green

Am I the only one that loved what AJ did? Now AJ totally lost his cool, and probably deserves a suspension, but I love the fact that AJ stood up for himself and pretty much told the punk CB that he ain't taking his cheap shots anymore. I love the fight and emotions I saw out of Green.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I heard in the broadcast was the color man being sure to point out that Vontaze Burfict left the bench to get in the middle of the squabble. Guess it is important to the media to continue to promote his "image" as a dirty, uncontrolled player. Dad-gum Taz, quit making it so easy for them.

What I heard in the broadcast was the color man being sure to point out that Vontaze Burfict left the bench to get in the middle of the squabble. Guess it is important to the media to continue to promote his "image" as a dirty, uncontrolled player. Dad-gum Taz, quit making it so easy for them.

I've never understood why players aren't allowed to go out on the field during the a fight in the NFL. In baseball the last person out of the bullpen or dugout during a fight is fined.

Funny thing is based off the videos it didn't look like Tez ever got out there far. Yet listening to that color guy made it sound like he was up to no good again.

Am I the only one that loved what AJ did? Now AJ totally lost his cool, and probably deserves a suspension, but I love the fact that AJ stood up for himself and pretty much told the punk CB that he ain't taking his cheap shots anymore. I love the fight and emotions I saw out of Green.

I honestly loved someone showing true emotion for once. Now I don't think what he did was only cause of Ramsey. I think this whole season and what is going on just made him a ticking time bomb and just took Ramsey to set it off.

I've never understood why players aren't allowed to go out on the field during the a fight in the NFL. In baseball the last person out of the bullpen or dugout during a fight is fined.

Hahaha that is great I had no idea. Basically promoting the fight to happen if it does start up.