Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Suspension for AJ Green

Featured Replies

Am I the only one that loved what AJ did? Now AJ totally lost his cool, and probably deserves a suspension, but I love the fact that AJ stood up for himself and pretty much told the punk CB that he ain't taking his cheap shots anymore. I love the fight and emotions I saw out of Green.

 

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't believe the take down deserved a suspension, but the second punches were thrown, that should have sealed his fate. Him and Evans both deserved at least one game.

 

The takedown was far worse than throwing punches at a guy with a helmet on.

What I heard in the broadcast was the color man being sure to point out that Vontaze Burfict left the bench to get in the middle of the squabble. Guess it is important to the media to continue to promote his "image" as a dirty, uncontrolled player. Dad-gum Taz, quit making it so easy for them.

What I heard in the broadcast was the color man being sure to point out that Vontaze Burfict left the bench to get in the middle of the squabble. Guess it is important to the media to continue to promote his "image" as a dirty, uncontrolled player. Dad-gum Taz, quit making it so easy for them.

I've never understood why players aren't allowed to go out on the field during the a fight in the NFL. In baseball the last person out of the bullpen or dugout during a fight is fined.

I've never understood why players aren't allowed to go out on the field during the a fight in the NFL. In baseball the last person out of the bullpen or dugout during a fight is fined.

 

One of the reasons the NFL doesn't have bench clearing brawls like baseball.

What I heard in the broadcast was the color man being sure to point out that Vontaze Burfict left the bench to get in the middle of the squabble. Guess it is important to the media to continue to promote his "image" as a dirty, uncontrolled player. Dad-gum Taz, quit making it so easy for them.

 

Funny thing is based off the videos it didn't look like Tez ever got out there far. Yet listening to that color guy made it sound like he was up to no good again.

Am I the only one that loved what AJ did? Now AJ totally lost his cool, and probably deserves a suspension, but I love the fact that AJ stood up for himself and pretty much told the punk CB that he ain't taking his cheap shots anymore. I love the fight and emotions I saw out of Green.

 

I honestly loved someone showing true emotion for once. Now I don't think what he did was only cause of Ramsey. I think this whole season and what is going on just made him a ticking time bomb and just took Ramsey to set it off.

Only Bengals fans would complain when one of their guys doesn't get suspended. :lol2:

My guess is he is tired of playing for this team and saw a suspension on top of a broken hand as a way out. I can't blame him. Unfortunately for him it backfired and now he has to play with a sore hand.

AJ does his best Braun Strowman and doesn't even get one game off. Mystifying.... just mystifying. Would be a different tune if it was someone other than AJ.

Am I the only person confused with Ramsey calling AJ soft after Ramsey literally got rag dolled. Bro you aren't tough the whole world saw it.

  • Author
Am I the only person confused with Ramsey calling AJ soft after Ramsey literally got rag dolled. Bro you aren't tough the whole world saw it.

 

AJ looked like a kitten hitting a cotton ball. Those punches were so soft.

AJ looked like a kitten hitting a cotton ball. Those punches were so soft.

 

Still slammed him twice . If i got embarresed like that I stay silent.

I've never understood why players aren't allowed to go out on the field during the a fight in the NFL. In baseball the last person out of the bullpen or dugout during a fight is fined.

 

 

Hahaha that is great I had no idea. Basically promoting the fight to happen if it does start up.

Hahaha that is great I had no idea. Basically promoting the fight to happen if it does start up.

It's not the league regulating it of course, its and internal thing done by the teams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.