Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Suspension for AJ Green

Featured Replies

It's not the league regulating it of course, its and internal thing done by the teams.

 

Kangaroo Court!

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I the only person confused with Ramsey calling AJ soft after Ramsey literally got rag dolled. Bro you aren't tough the whole world saw it.

 

Oh if you gonna diss my boy like that give him the whole quote...

 

“I told Green he was soft and weak. Which is true. I was out there spitting facts.”

 

Ramsey was walking away from AJG and didnt fight back. Of course he is gonna look soft. You can try and call him soft but he's arguably the best corner in the NFL at in his 2nd year. He talks smack but he backs it up.

Oh if you gonna diss my boy like that give him the whole quote...

 

“I told Green he was soft and weak. Which is true. I was out there spitting facts.”

 

Ramsey was walking away from AJG and didnt fight back. Of course he is gonna look soft. You can try and call him soft but he's arguably the best corner in the NFL at in his 2nd year. He talks smack but he backs it up.

 

Green is soft. No doubt.

 

Ramsey is a fake tough guy though. Two peas in a pod IMO.

Oh if you gonna diss my boy like that give him the whole quote...

 

“I told Green he was soft and weak. Which is true. I was out there spitting facts.”

 

Ramsey was walking away from AJG and didnt fight back. Of course he is gonna look soft. You can try and call him soft but he's arguably the best corner in the NFL at in his 2nd year. He talks smack but he backs it up.

 

Also green had like a 70 yd td stolen from him.and had Ramsey beat by 2 steps . Not his fault Dalton decided to throw the ball out of bounds when his reciever is wide open.

Green is soft. No doubt.

 

Ramsey is a fake tough guy though. Two peas in a pod IMO.

 

I've seen Ramsey talk smack to every one he's played against. His first game as a rookie he called out Aaron Rodgers to throw his way. Him and Steve Smith Sr went at it. Him and Nuk went at it. He doesnt back down from a challenge.

Also green had like a 70 yd td stolen from him.and had Ramsey beat by 2 steps . Not his fault Dalton decided to throw the ball out of bounds when his reciever is wide open.

 

He was on Green 7 plays. Ill give it to AJG he beat Ramsey that play. Good thing missed opportunities don't show up on the stat sheet. End of the day it says 1 catch for 6 yards.

I've seen Ramsey talk smack to every one he's played against. His first game as a rookie he called out Aaron Rodgers to throw his way. Him and Steve Smith Sr went at it. Him and Nuk went at it. He doesnt back down from a challenge.

 

That's all great, doesn't change the facts.

 

Ranting and raving outside an opposing team's locker room is the biggest fake tough guy move ever.

That's all great, doesn't change the facts.

 

Ranting and raving outside an opposing team's locker room is the biggest fake tough guy move ever.

 

I can't remember the last villian the Jags had. It feel so good.

I can't remember the last villian the Jags had. It feel so good.

 

I'm looking forward to my boy Tom slapping him around a bit come January. Of course, that would require the Jags to actually a) make the playoffs and b) not crap all over themselves if they do. I'm not holding my breath. :lol2:

I'm looking forward to my boy Tom slapping him around a bit come January. Of course, that would require the Jags to actually a) make the playoffs and b) not crap all over themselves if they do. I'm not holding my breath. :lol2:

 

Tom Brady vs Tom Coughlin... I cant wait...

Tom Brady vs Tom Coughlin... I cant wait...

 

Blake Bortles Facts‏ @BortlesFacts

Aug 12

 

Blake Bortles and Tom Brady have combined for 5 Super Bowl Titles, 4 Super Bowl MVP Awards, 12 Pro Bowls, and 2 NFL MVP Awards.

 

:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.