No Suspension for AJ Green

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only person confused with Ramsey calling AJ soft after Ramsey literally got rag dolled. Bro you aren't tough the whole world saw it.

Oh if you gonna diss my boy like that give him the whole quote...

“I told Green he was soft and weak. Which is true. I was out there spitting facts.”

Ramsey was walking away from AJG and didnt fight back. Of course he is gonna look soft. You can try and call him soft but he's arguably the best corner in the NFL at in his 2nd year. He talks smack but he backs it up.

“I told Green he was soft and weak. Which is true. I was out there spitting facts.”

Ramsey was walking away from AJG and didnt fight back. Of course he is gonna look soft. You can try and call him soft but he's arguably the best corner in the NFL at in his 2nd year. He talks smack but he backs it up.

Green is soft. No doubt.

Ramsey is a fake tough guy though. Two peas in a pod IMO.

Also green had like a 70 yd td stolen from him.and had Ramsey beat by 2 steps . Not his fault Dalton decided to throw the ball out of bounds when his reciever is wide open.

Green is soft. No doubt.

Ramsey is a fake tough guy though. Two peas in a pod IMO.

I've seen Ramsey talk smack to every one he's played against. His first game as a rookie he called out Aaron Rodgers to throw his way. Him and Steve Smith Sr went at it. Him and Nuk went at it. He doesnt back down from a challenge.

Also green had like a 70 yd td stolen from him.and had Ramsey beat by 2 steps . Not his fault Dalton decided to throw the ball out of bounds when his reciever is wide open.

He was on Green 7 plays. Ill give it to AJG he beat Ramsey that play. Good thing missed opportunities don't show up on the stat sheet. End of the day it says 1 catch for 6 yards.

I've seen Ramsey talk smack to every one he's played against. His first game as a rookie he called out Aaron Rodgers to throw his way. Him and Steve Smith Sr went at it. Him and Nuk went at it. He doesnt back down from a challenge.

That's all great, doesn't change the facts.

Ranting and raving outside an opposing team's locker room is the biggest fake tough guy move ever.

I can't remember the last villian the Jags had. It feel so good.

I'm looking forward to my boy Tom slapping him around a bit come January. Of course, that would require the Jags to actually a) make the playoffs and b) not crap all over themselves if they do. I'm not holding my breath. :lol2:

I'm looking forward to my boy Tom slapping him around a bit come January. Of course, that would require the Jags to actually a) make the playoffs and b) not crap all over themselves if they do. I'm not holding my breath. :lol2:

Tom Brady vs Tom Coughlin... I cant wait...