Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's Trade Andy

Featured Replies

NFL Trade Rumors: ESPN offers scenarios to deal Andy Dalton at NFL Trade Deadline - Cincy Jungle

 

 

The trade deadline is fast approaching, and we have already seen a flurry of moves that are uncharacteristic of a usual NFL trade deadline. Usually it is nothing but speculation like this article from ESPN of trades that should happen.

 

The Bengals made a special appearance in this post as they suggested two teams should trade for Andy Dalton. To be fair both of these trades are filed away under “Four franchise-altering QB trades from Fantasy Land,” but it is interesting Dalton is involved in two of the four.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I am more pro-Dalton than most people, but I would not trade Andy for a 2nd and 5th. Franchise QB's are way too hard to find. I remember the David Klingler, Jay Schroeder, Jeff Blake, Paul Justin, Neil O'Donnell, Akili Smith, Scott Mitchell, etc. era. way too vividly.

I know I am more pro-Dalton than most people, but I would not trade Andy for a 2nd and 5th. Franchise QB's are way too hard to find. I remember the David Klingler, Jay Schroeder, Jeff Blake, Paul Justin, Neil O'Donnell, Akili Smith, Scott Mitchell, etc. era. way too vividly.

Agreed, couldn’t have said it better..

 

In fact, let’s trade McCarron... I’m sick of hearing how great he is, when we’ve seen him in pre-season, regular season and post season games being nothing special whatsoever.

Agreed, couldn’t have said it better..

 

In fact, let’s trade McCarron... I’m sick of hearing how great he is, when we’ve seen him in pre-season, regular season and post season games being nothing special whatsoever.

 

New England traded their back up for a second round pick.

 

Let's say we would have traded McCarron before either of the last 2 drafts for a third, fourth, or fifth round pick (really any round) that we used on an offensive lineman. Wouldn't that be nice right about now when we are getting ready to fact the NFL leaders in sacks? :D

Agreed, couldn’t have said it better..

 

In fact, let’s trade McCarron... I’m sick of hearing how great he is, when we’ve seen him in pre-season, regular season and post season games being nothing special whatsoever.

 

Bengals tried to trade McCarron to the Browns today (per Adam Schefter) but couldn't finalize the deal.

Bengals tried to trade McCarron to the Browns today (per Adam Schefter) but couldn't finalize the deal.

 

Would love to have seen that go through...

Would love to have seen that go through...

 

Me too. For numerous reasons. One being that we get something back for AJ. Two because it means the team is committing to Dalton.

 

ESPN1530 just said the teams thought they got the deal in on time but just missed the deadline.

Me too. For numerous reasons. One being that we get something back for AJ. Two because it means the team is committing to Dalton.

 

ESPN1530 just said the teams thought they got the deal in on time but just missed the deadline.

 

Typical Browns and Bengals... lol! Missed the deadline... I’d say it’s unbelievable, but it’s sadly very believable...

I would love to see AJM QBing the Browns!

Typical Browns and Bengals... lol! Missed the deadline... I’d say it’s unbelievable, but it’s sadly very believable...

 

I just assume both teams mistook their weekends and already set their clocks back an hour.

Schefty reporting Bengals and Browns agreed to trade at 3:55. Bengals approved trade to NFL.. Browns did not.

Schefty reporting Bengals and Browns agreed to trade at 3:55. Bengals approved trade to NFL.. Browns did not.

 

Very Bengals thing to do.

Agreed, couldn’t have said it better..

 

In fact, let’s trade McCarron... I’m sick of hearing how great he is, when we’ve seen him in pre-season, regular season and post season games being nothing special whatsoever.

 

No comment.

No comment.

 

That wasn’t directed at you... I’ll mention you or quote u when I’m debating you... it was actually that I’m tired of hearing from friends in person that McCarron is great...

you’ve never said McCarron is great, just that you’re ready to find out... there’s a difference.

Story I'm hearing is the Browns were too busy celebrating the deal to actually call it in to the NFL for approval. Would have been McCarron for a 2nd and 3rd round pick in 2018...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.